Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - Main Page

Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - GM's off-road trucks. Mostly Chevrolet but other GM models are also discussed here. This forums is a Web, Mobile and Social Media interface to
There are 44976 articles in 8584 discussions. See the most recent and the best rated articles in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks

The most recent discussions

200 silverado 1500 fuel pump

June 21, 2016, 8:31 pm

Hey all, I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 with 89k miles. I never run the truck und er 1/4 tank of fuel. I recently noticed the fuel pump has a considerable w hine that can be heard 30' from the... Read more »

2000 silverado helper springs

January 27, 2016, 7:50 pm

Hey all (if there's anyone here anymore). I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 and I wanted to put an add a leaf or some sort of helper springs so when I load with 1000+ lbs it doesn't sag and ban g ... Read more »

December 20, 2015, 1:06 am

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas , or what ever holiday you celebrate at this time of year. Happy New year Too !!! Doug Read more »

Whats the Spark Plug Gap - 1995 K-2500 / 350 eng.

December 4, 2015, 12:57 am

Whats the Spark Plug Gap for a 1995 K-2500 truch with a 350 engine? If it matters, it has throttle body, is a 4x4 with a manual tranny. Read more »

Electric Air Pump Motor A.I.R. Smog 12555164 is taking up too much room

October 8, 2015, 8:50 pm

My year 2000 Chevy Tahoe has a Electric Air Pump Motor to help re-introduce hydrocarbons from the exhaust manifold to the air injection system, to reduce emissions. This is a good thing, and all ca... Read more »

2000 silverado tow question

August 11, 2015, 7:15 pm

Hi All, I have a 2000 silverado Z71 extended cab with 85k miles. I am going to tow a friend of mines toy hauler this weekend. It weighs roughly 4700lbs. I have towed more than this before but... Read more »

Does anyone offer a 6" suspension lift kit for a 1989 S-10 4WD Blazer?

August 11, 2015, 12:33 am

Looking for a 6 suspension lift for a 1989 S-10 4WD Blazer! Read more »

1989 chevy k5 TBI lopey idle one side seems to be a good spray of fuel, o

August 9, 2015, 12:23 pm

Chevy 1989 5.7 TBI lopey idle , one side seems to have a good spray of fuel while running and the lopey idle will clear up and idle normal. Read more »

specs for torque on a 4l60e transmission pan bolt for 1999 firebird

August 6, 2015, 12:38 am

Need torque specs on a 4160e transmisson pan bolt for 1999 firebird Read more »

94 chevy s-10 v6 4x4 trouble

July 15, 2015, 7:22 pm

well it was driving just fine bout an hour ago and all of a sudden it started acting like it wasnt grabing the gear and the rpm gauge went really high Read more »

Click here for other recent discussions »

The best rated discussions

clicking in front end. rating: 5

HI guys, 1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3. got a question, I've noticed that when I'm driving slow (under 10mph) and or coming to a stop and get under 10-15 mph there is a clicking sound coming from th... Read more »

Increase line pressure on 4L80E? rating: 5

'95 K2500 6.5 TD 140,000 miles There are several companies that sell computer chips to enhance performance. One of the features that is advertised is increasing line pressure for the 4L80E to reduce ... Read more »

Pickup + Snow: Need 4wd? rating: 5

All the cars I've ever owned, positraction would get me through almost anything and chains would get me through the other 1%. But when I lived in a warm climate, I had a '63 Chevy van and the tractio... Read more »

2001s10 blazer 4x4 won;t engage. rating: 5

my 2001 chevy s10 blazer 4x4 will not engage. I push 4 hi or auto4wd it flashes for about 30 secs or so and then turns off and goes back to 2 hi, and when I push 4 lo it flashes and I fill and hear a... Read more »

95 K1500 z-71 starter problem rating: 5

Just put a new battery on due to the AC/Delco battery positive side mount came out of the battery and now the starter won't engage.......I can hear the solenoid clicking when I try to crank but the... Read more »

front engine oil leak 97 s10 blazer 4.3 rating: 5

front oil leak 97 s10 15000 mi Read more »

ABS pump going out?? rating: 5

Can some one tell me what the symptoms of an ABS pump going out are? My 95' k2500 is acting up. Sometimes when I'm at a slow speed like 10-20 mph and I apply the brake, I hear the pump and feel it in... Read more »

98 Silverado Z71 - NO G80, LSD??? rating: 5

I have the build sheet for this truck, but alas - no G80 locker. Can someone please tell me what other rear end options were available for a Z71 4x4 of this year? Surely GM would not build a 4x4 tr... Read more »

number on ring gear? rating: 5

I found this number on the ring gear of an s-10 4x4. anyone know the meaning of this number gm14056111 9:37 I am hoping it some how translates into the gear ratio but don't know. Anyone kn... Read more »

98 chevy s10 blazer acceleration is sluggish. PLEASE ADVISE rating: 5

I have a 98 chevy s10 blazer with about 85,000 miles on it. It is the 4.3L vortec. I have noticed some sluggish acceleration currently with my truck. I know that this care has a recall with the fu... Read more » is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.