Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - Main Page

Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - GM's off-road trucks. Mostly Chevrolet but other GM models are also discussed here. This forums is a Web, RSS and Social Media interface to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks.
There are 44903 articles in 8562 discussions. See the most recent and the best rated articles in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks

The most recent discussions

Bank 1

October 12, 2014, 5:20 pm

I have a 199 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L What side of engine is bank one? Actually are not sure, old age? Read more »

Hood Latch

October 12, 2014, 4:53 pm

I have opened my hood on 2004 hevy Blazer and now it will not close Read more »

how much should it cost to fix an ignition switch on a chevy avalanche

October 3, 2014, 2:05 pm

The truck starts with the remote starter but then shuts off when the brake pedal is applied after the key is turned. Read more »

main pressure and lock up pressure in HT 750

September 20, 2014, 3:21 pm

We use 6 HT 750 and 3 of them have a problems. 1.On 1 and 2 shift main pressure is 400 psi (on another 300), but transducer only till 300 psi. During run transmission on a display appear low pressure... Read more »

07 sierra glove box handle

September 19, 2014, 1:00 am

Pushed the POS handle to open my glove box and most of it fell out in my hand. Anybody know of part # for replacement if it is possible. Tx Read more »

New steering shaft vs tow/haul

September 11, 2014, 7:20 pm

Hey all, I have a 2000 Silverado ls z71 with 85k on the clock. I finally g ot tired of the intermediate steering shaft and after greasing it heavily 5 times over the last 14 years, I decided to g... Read more »

steering shaft noise on 2004 chevy 4x4 tahoe

September 2, 2014, 6:09 pm

I have had my brakes done and asked if the brakes was making the squealing sound coming from the back of the tahoe. He said it's coming from the steering shaft. How can this be resolved or is this n... Read more »

funky dash alarms

August 30, 2014, 2:28 pm

2000 Yukon XL occasionally says the gas tank is empty when it has plenty of fuel. Dash warning has said it was low on oil. Yesterday it gave me an ABS and brake light warning until I shut it off an... Read more »

what chevy vehicle does part# 19213693 fit?

August 14, 2014, 3:46 pm

gm part # 19213693 its a set of black 3 inch steps for a four door truck or suv. looking for application info Read more »

why isnt the injector spraying gas???

June 22, 2014, 3:41 pm

put a rebuilt (by my son ) motor in an 89 chevy s-10 struck and the injector isnt spraying gas..any suggestions would be helpfull. we have tried everything and it still isnt working. thanks Read more »

Click here for other recent discussions »

The best rated discussions

rating
5

Re: Silverado 5.3 liter stalled

found the problem , it was the fuel pump it had about 15lbs of pressure changed it runs fine happy happy happy Read more »

rating
5

Pickup + Snow: Need 4wd?

All the cars I've ever owned, positraction would get me through almost anything and chains would get me through the other 1%. But when I lived in a warm climate, I had a '63 Chevy van and the tractio... Read more »

rating
5

interpreting WinALDL data?

Title says it all have an 89 S-10 with 4.3 giving me mileage problems and I believe running rich. Want to know what the values should be and what the abbreviations and etc mean.... Read more »

rating
5

1990 CHEVY 1500 4X4 DOESNT ENGAGE PLEASE HELP

When I put the transfer case shifter into 4 wheel drive (either 4hi or 4lo) nothing happens. The transfercase seems fine, it goes into each gear fairly easily sometimes a mild grind? but you can feel... Read more »

rating
4

1985 2.8L ESC ?

Hi there, I just got this truck and it's my first look under the hood. Its a 1985 S10 4x4 Tahoe 2.8-carb that is 100% stock. (or rebuilt) calif. emissions label #UDW, vin #1GCDT14B4F8194102 The parts... Read more »

rating
4

2000 Blazer vacuum line schematic..??

Hi all, Posted a few days back regarding help with no heat to the floor of my 2000 Blazer. So far no responses, so I was wondering if anyone has a schematic of the vacuum hose layout so I could beg... Read more »

rating
4

P0101 Error Code

I have a 99 K1500 suburban that has been giving me lots of trouble. I have replaced the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, a catalytic converter, and rear oxygen sensors. Now I have a P0101 er... Read more »

rating
3

WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENG... Read more »