Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - Main Page

Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - GM's off-road trucks. Mostly Chevrolet but other GM models are also discussed here. This forums is a Web, RSS and Social Media interface to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks.
There are 44878 articles in 8551 discussions. See the most recent and the best rated articles in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks

The most recent discussions

why isnt the injector spraying gas???

June 22, 2014, 11:41 am

put a rebuilt (by my son ) motor in an 89 chevy s-10 struck and the injector isnt spraying gas..any suggestions would be helpfull. we have tried everything and it still isnt working. thanks Read more »

Flawed design in Chevy & GMC frames - Recall Needed

May 15, 2014, 1:36 pm

Okay, I'm not a troll. I have a 2005 Silverado straight cab, full bed 4x4 with 75,000 miles on it. The exterior looks great, if you don't look at the crappy step-n-tow bumper that's just about ru... Read more »

Chevy adds Silverado SSV to Police Lineup

May 1, 2014, 5:33 pm

Chevrolet is set to expand its public safety fleet offerings. From AB Chevrolet Special Service Silverado Joins Police Lineup Silverado 1500 Crew Cab is adapted for police use DETROIT – The 2015... Read more »

2015 Chevy City Express priced from $22,950

April 29, 2014, 2:25 pm

Chevrolet has announced that its 2015 City Express cargo van will start at $22,950 From AB Chevrolet Announces 2015 City Express Pricing DETROIT, 2014-04-28 – The 2015 Chevrolet City Express LS ... Read more »

explain security on doors

April 13, 2014, 11:50 am

how do i disarm security system on 1999 blazer s10 with 4x4 Read more »

1999 chevrolet blazer

April 13, 2014, 11:16 am

time gear and chain replaced plenty of gas and pressure lots of spark what else can i check ? Read more »

Chevy rolls out Silverado HD High Country

April 9, 2014, 7:00 pm

Its a good time to buy a heavy duty truck! From AB Silverado High Country: HD Pickups with All-Day Comfort 2014-04-09 - Rugged luxury with heavy-duty capability, Silverado dependability - Choice... Read more »

98 suburban 1500 4x4 electronic shift in neutral.

April 4, 2014, 2:59 pm

I was on freeway at 65mph and heard a clunk, car continued for 5 miles, upon exit it was in neutral,but will move in reverse. Checked fluid and all fuses.2x2 &4x4 lites in buttons not working but wil... Read more »

ATTN Steve W: Pls see inside...

March 25, 2014, 12:56 pm

Steve, So, I finally got the job done. Better late than never, eh? Got the part, took the old one out of the door. Realized that I could not see the plug to unplug it...so I removed the window, ... Read more »

Repairing a 1992 chevrolet 4x4 heater fan

March 15, 2014, 10:49 pm

My heater in my 1992 Chevy does not work and there is a Hissing sound coming from the controls Read more »

Click here for other recent discussions »

The best rated discussions

rating
5

Re: Silverado 5.3 liter stalled

found the problem , it was the fuel pump it had about 15lbs of pressure changed it runs fine happy happy happy Read more »

rating
5

interpreting WinALDL data?

Title says it all have an 89 S-10 with 4.3 giving me mileage problems and I believe running rich. Want to know what the values should be and what the abbreviations and etc mean.... Read more »

rating
5

1990 CHEVY 1500 4X4 DOESNT ENGAGE PLEASE HELP

When I put the transfer case shifter into 4 wheel drive (either 4hi or 4lo) nothing happens. The transfercase seems fine, it goes into each gear fairly easily sometimes a mild grind? but you can feel... Read more »

rating
5

Pickup + Snow: Need 4wd?

All the cars I've ever owned, positraction would get me through almost anything and chains would get me through the other 1%. But when I lived in a warm climate, I had a '63 Chevy van and the tractio... Read more »

rating
3

WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENG... Read more »