Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - Main Page

Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - GM's off-road trucks. Mostly Chevrolet but other GM models are also discussed here. This forums is a Web, RSS and Social Media interface to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks.
There are 44866 articles in 8547 discussions. See the most recent and the best rated articles in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks

The most recent discussions

explain security on doors

April 13, 2014, 3:50 pm

how do i disarm security system on 1999 blazer s10 with 4x4 Read more »

1999 chevrolet blazer

April 13, 2014, 3:16 pm

time gear and chain replaced plenty of gas and pressure lots of spark what else can i check ? Read more »

Chevy rolls out Silverado HD High Country

April 9, 2014, 11:00 pm

Its a good time to buy a heavy duty truck! From AB Silverado High Country: HD Pickups with All-Day Comfort 2014-04-09 - Rugged luxury with heavy-duty capability, Silverado dependability - Choice... Read more »

98 suburban 1500 4x4 electronic shift in neutral.

April 4, 2014, 6:59 pm

I was on freeway at 65mph and heard a clunk, car continued for 5 miles, upon exit it was in neutral,but will move in reverse. Checked fluid and all fuses.2x2 &4x4 lites in buttons not working but wil... Read more »

ATTN Steve W: Pls see inside...

March 25, 2014, 4:56 pm

Steve, So, I finally got the job done. Better late than never, eh? Got the part, took the old one out of the door. Realized that I could not see the plug to unplug it...so I removed the window, ... Read more »

Repairing a 1992 chevrolet 4x4 heater fan

March 16, 2014, 2:49 am

My heater in my 1992 Chevy does not work and there is a Hissing sound coming from the controls Read more »

1999 Silverado 4x4 with 6.0

March 5, 2014, 2:08 am

I have a 1999 Silverado that I have not been driving that much (since October 2013). One of the last times that I drove it it started to run a bit rough, it back fired and farted a bit, then I pa... Read more »

89 S10 4X4

February 11, 2014, 6:59 pm

I have to put the pickup in neutral, shut it off and shift into 4 low and w hen I turn it back on I'm in 4 low. However the shifter in between 2 high a nd 4 high moves back and forth with no resist... Read more »

How to remove heater fan 95 pickup

  [ 2 ]
December 28, 2013, 10:52 pm

95 Chevy K2500. I need to replace the heater blower fan. It's under the dash on the passenger side below glove compartment. I has a rubber cover over it. I cant seem to figure out how to remove... Read more »

Shift Cable

December 22, 2013, 7:46 pm

I just bought a GMC Yukon XL and discovered an issue with the shifter. sometimes i need to overshift to get it to go into drive. Firestone is claiming it needs a new cable because it doesn't have a... Read more »

Click here for other recent discussions »

The best rated discussions

rating
5

Re: Silverado 5.3 liter stalled

found the problem , it was the fuel pump it had about 15lbs of pressure changed it runs fine happy happy happy Read more »

rating
5

interpreting WinALDL data?

Title says it all have an 89 S-10 with 4.3 giving me mileage problems and I believe running rich. Want to know what the values should be and what the abbreviations and etc mean.... Read more »

rating
5

1990 CHEVY 1500 4X4 DOESNT ENGAGE PLEASE HELP

When I put the transfer case shifter into 4 wheel drive (either 4hi or 4lo) nothing happens. The transfercase seems fine, it goes into each gear fairly easily sometimes a mild grind? but you can feel... Read more »

rating
5

Pickup + Snow: Need 4wd?

All the cars I've ever owned, positraction would get me through almost anything and chains would get me through the other 1%. But when I lived in a warm climate, I had a '63 Chevy van and the tractio... Read more »

rating
3

WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENG... Read more »