Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - Main Page

Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - GM's off-road trucks. Mostly Chevrolet but other GM models are also discussed here. This forums is a Web, RSS and Social Media interface to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks.
There are 44926 articles in 8570 discussions. See the most recent and the best rated articles in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks

The most recent discussions

1978 chevy wiper won't shut off

May 13, 2015, 2:49 pm

It randomly comes on and runs on delay. I replaced the switch from a delay switch to a Off, Low, High switch. This didn't help, what next? Read more »

Silverado 5.3 transfercase

March 29, 2015, 6:54 am

What's the transfercase that should b in a 1999 1500 Silverado 5.3 mine had a tag that said np246 got another one says 246 gm is their a difference Read more »

1983 chevy suburban carburetor wont pull fuel after idling for 2 minutes

March 1, 2015, 1:02 am

I replaced the valve cover gaskets and intake gaskets on my 1983 suburban that was run after sitting for a year. I timed it and got it running good. After about a week, it died on me and I thought th... Read more »

Chevy Silverado WT gets its own murdered-out trim pack

February 23, 2015, 7:47 pm

I am not a fan of the black on black!! From ESPN Chevrolet Silverado Work Trucks Get Blacked Out DETROIT – Chevrolet is adding a $1,595 Black Out package for regular- and double-cab 2015 Silvera... Read more »

Will a 98 Silverado Rear Bumper fit a 95 K2500

February 14, 2015, 10:26 pm

I have a 95 K2500 truck. My rear bumper is falling apart from rust. I found one from a 98 Silverado on an online parts website. But before I order it, I want to make sure it will fit. Anyone kn... Read more »

My 2000 Chevrolet blazer is extremely hard to start and misses bad at low r...

February 4, 2015, 7:21 am

I've noticed nearly all of the vacuum hoses are collapsed, rotten, broken, and disconnected at one end. Will this vacuum hose condition cause my starting and rough running problem. Will you please pr... Read more »

Driveline lengths

January 31, 2015, 10:39 pm

Swapping long shaft to short shaft on 83 2wd Read more »

front engine oil leak 97 s10 blazer 4.3

January 23, 2015, 2:56 pm

front oil leak 97 s10 15000 mi Read more »

1992 throttle body chevy 5.7 enginge injectors are they supose to drip at i...

November 10, 2014, 7:56 pm

1992 chevy 5.7 throttle body injectors drip fuel at idle is this normal Read more »

Odd fuel gauge behavior

November 6, 2014, 3:34 pm

Odd fuel gauge behavior I have a year 2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71 that is showing some very odd behavior with its fuel gauge. It is annoying because a few days ago the vehicle ran out of fuel, so I would... Read more »

Click here for other recent discussions »

The best rated discussions

rating
5

Pickup + Snow: Need 4wd?

All the cars I've ever owned, positraction would get me through almost anything and chains would get me through the other 1%. But when I lived in a warm climate, I had a '63 Chevy van and the tractio... Read more »

rating
5

interpreting WinALDL data?

Title says it all have an 89 S-10 with 4.3 giving me mileage problems and I believe running rich. Want to know what the values should be and what the abbreviations and etc mean.... Read more »

rating
5

Re: Silverado 5.3 liter stalled

found the problem , it was the fuel pump it had about 15lbs of pressure changed it runs fine happy happy happy Read more »

rating
5

1990 CHEVY 1500 4X4 DOESNT ENGAGE PLEASE HELP

When I put the transfer case shifter into 4 wheel drive (either 4hi or 4lo) nothing happens. The transfercase seems fine, it goes into each gear fairly easily sometimes a mild grind? but you can feel... Read more »

rating
4

2000 Blazer vacuum line schematic..??

Hi all, Posted a few days back regarding help with no heat to the floor of my 2000 Blazer. So far no responses, so I was wondering if anyone has a schematic of the vacuum hose layout so I could beg... Read more »

rating
4

P0101 Error Code

I have a 99 K1500 suburban that has been giving me lots of trouble. I have replaced the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, a catalytic converter, and rear oxygen sensors. Now I have a P0101 er... Read more »

rating
4

1985 2.8L ESC ?

Hi there, I just got this truck and it's my first look under the hood. Its a 1985 S10 4x4 Tahoe 2.8-carb that is 100% stock. (or rebuilt) calif. emissions label #UDW, vin #1GCDT14B4F8194102 The parts... Read more »

rating
3

WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENG... Read more »