Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

There is a recall for the 2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra
Notice: New recall issued in 2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra From AB ***** General Motors (GM) has issued a new recall for select 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 pickup trucks that...

Quick Oil Change Scam Rip Steal Con Job - Stay Away from Pit Shops
Hey guys ... Stay away from Pit Shops .. where they have guys UNDER the vehicle and out of sight where you can not see the crap they do. Or the garage is out back in another building or they get rid...

Electric Chevy E-10 concept truck sounds like it has a V-8
I am imagine that electric vehicles sounding like combustion engine vehicles is only a passing trend until some of us older people have died off. From EG Ford isn't the only automaker who rolled into...

Won?t shift out of park
Hey guys, I own a 90 k1500 z71 package few months ago was changing out ujoints found out my rear end has been replaced (with what not sure). Last week parked on a small incline and I had to jack up...

1994 k1500 5.7 CA smog legal upgrades?
I live in southern California I just bought a 1994 Silverado Z71 4x4 with the 5.7 with only 120k miles on the odometer and I'm wondering what power upgrades I can add without failing California smog?
1
1

silverado 2500 with 6.0 low RPM misfire
have a silverado 2500 with 6.0. it has a low rpm misfire. what can cause this. oreillys only said misfire when they ran a scan.
1
1

2015 Silverado: Seatbelt Alarm Coming Through Speakers?
Are those annoying 2-4 beeps that sound every time I start the vehicle coming through the sound system - or is it some separate sound emitter? If #2, can anybody ballpark the location? If I can get to...
5
5

SIMPLE QUESTIONS HERE.... W/ THE 01 & O3 ( 4.3 ENGINES )....
GOT A CHANCE TO BUY A REALLY DIRT CHEAP 03 S 10 CREW CAB.... BUT THE MOTOR KNOCKS REALLY BAD so bad it cant be driven....... both have the 4.3 engines.... the 03 knocks badly & the 01 4.3 engine runs...

1992 s10 2.8l new injectors spraying gas when turn key
My 1992 s10 2.8l v6 just got new injectors and installed them and now turn the key on gas sprays everywhere and can't start truck
1
1

Plywood Sheet As Bed Liner?
Just got a 2015 Silverado with a bare bed. I want *something* back there for when I load/haul abrasive items like cinder blocks so they don't gouge up the metal. I'm seeing five hundred bucks for...
5
5

Axle Carrier Output Shaft coming out on 95 Chevy K2500
1995 Chevy K2500 pickup truck with 4WD. A few days ago, the left CV joint broke. Because I have a broken arm, I took it to a service garage and they replaced that joint. The next day I heard a lot of...
1
1

6 Cyl: Adequate ?
Full crew cab, 200# driver plus 500# load. Will a six-cylinder engine be adequate to merge into 70 mph freeway traffic?
8
8

so I replaced the crankshaft sensor, the timing chain, and put in a new distributor. Now the friggin check engine light is on and it says crank sensor which is not the direct problem, truck rins fine but resetting the check engine light repeatedley brings
so I replaced the crankshaft sensor, the timing chain, and put in a new distributor. Now the friggin check engine light is on and it says crank sensor which is not the direct problem, truck rins fine...

200 silverado 1500 fuel pump
Hey all, I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 with 89k miles. I never run the truck und er 1/4 tank of fuel. I recently noticed the fuel pump has a considerable w hine that can be heard 30' from the truck...

2000 silverado helper springs
Hey all (if there's anyone here anymore). I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 and I wanted to put an add a leaf or some sort of helper springs so when I load with 1000+ lbs it doesn't sag and ban g off...
2
2