Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - Main Page

Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - GM's off-road trucks. Mostly Chevrolet but other GM models are also discussed here. This forums is a Web, Mobile and Social Media interface to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks.
There are 44972 articles in 8584 discussions. See the most recent and the best rated articles in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks

The most recent discussions

200 silverado 1500 fuel pump

June 21, 2016, 8:31 pm

Hey all, I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 with 89k miles. I never run the truck und er 1/4 tank of fuel. I recently noticed the fuel pump has a considerable w hine that can be heard 30' from the... Read more »

2000 silverado helper springs

January 27, 2016, 7:50 pm

Hey all (if there's anyone here anymore). I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 and I wanted to put an add a leaf or some sort of helper springs so when I load with 1000+ lbs it doesn't sag and ban g ... Read more »

MERRY CHRISTMAS

December 20, 2015, 1:06 am

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas , or what ever holiday you celebrate at this time of year. Happy New year Too !!! Doug Read more »

Whats the Spark Plug Gap - 1995 K-2500 / 350 eng.

December 4, 2015, 12:57 am

Whats the Spark Plug Gap for a 1995 K-2500 truch with a 350 engine? If it matters, it has throttle body, is a 4x4 with a manual tranny. Read more »

Electric Air Pump Motor A.I.R. Smog 12555164 is taking up too much room

October 8, 2015, 8:50 pm

My year 2000 Chevy Tahoe has a Electric Air Pump Motor to help re-introduce hydrocarbons from the exhaust manifold to the air injection system, to reduce emissions. This is a good thing, and all ca... Read more »

2000 silverado tow question

August 11, 2015, 7:15 pm

Hi All, I have a 2000 silverado Z71 extended cab with 85k miles. I am going to tow a friend of mines toy hauler this weekend. It weighs roughly 4700lbs. I have towed more than this before but... Read more »

Does anyone offer a 6" suspension lift kit for a 1989 S-10 4WD Blazer?

August 11, 2015, 12:33 am

Looking for a 6 suspension lift for a 1989 S-10 4WD Blazer! Read more »

1989 chevy k5 TBI lopey idle one side seems to be a good spray of fuel, o

August 9, 2015, 12:23 pm

Chevy 1989 5.7 TBI lopey idle , one side seems to have a good spray of fuel while running and the lopey idle will clear up and idle normal. Read more »

specs for torque on a 4l60e transmission pan bolt for 1999 firebird

August 6, 2015, 12:38 am

Need torque specs on a 4160e transmisson pan bolt for 1999 firebird Read more »

94 chevy s-10 v6 4x4 trouble

July 15, 2015, 7:22 pm

well it was driving just fine bout an hour ago and all of a sudden it started acting like it wasnt grabing the gear and the rpm gauge went really high Read more »

Click here for other recent discussions »

The best rated discussions

unknown codes rating: 5

Hi anyone like to shed some light on what these codes are? U1026 Loss of Class 2 Communication with ATC U1041 Loss Of EBCM Communication. Truck is a '99 Silverado 4x4, 5.3l Codes were read with a Tec... Read more »

DIsabling security start on 95 blazer rating: 5

Our Blazer has some sort of security thing at startup.. the started won't engage unless you hit unlock on the key fob.. Anyone know if this can be disabled or something? Nothing in the manual about ... Read more »

Twin stick shifter for NP203? rating: 5

Age has definitely gotten the best of my factory shifter in my truck and I was wondering if anyone makes a twin stick shifter for a '79 GMC NP203? I've done some looking around and haven't been able ... Read more »

Pickup + Snow: Need 4wd? rating: 5

All the cars I've ever owned, positraction would get me through almost anything and chains would get me through the other 1%. But when I lived in a warm climate, I had a '63 Chevy van and the tractio... Read more »

93 GMC Jimmy starter problems rating: 5

4.3l Vortec, 4Dr, 4WD 155K miles. two months ago, after driving for more than an hour or so and parking the vehicle, my starter motor wouldn't turn over, until after about 30 minutes of sitting. ... Read more »

02 silverado front axle oil seal rating: 5

I had my truck up on the hoist the other day and noticed oil leaking from the passenger side axle shaft seal/differential . Before I open it up what should I get for replacement parts, just the seal?... Read more »

NP208 to NP205 swap... rating: 5

What are the differences in size between these two cases, assuming they both came out of a Chevy truck (not a F.O.R.D. or other version...)??? I'm just curious whether I'd need any adapters or a long... Read more »

95 K1500 z-71 starter problem rating: 5

Just put a new battery on due to the AC/Delco battery positive side mount came out of the battery and now the starter won't engage.......I can hear the solenoid clicking when I try to crank but the... Read more »

ABS pump going out?? rating: 5

Can some one tell me what the symptoms of an ABS pump going out are? My 95' k2500 is acting up. Sometimes when I'm at a slow speed like 10-20 mph and I apply the brake, I hear the pump and feel it in... Read more »

front engine oil leak 97 s10 blazer 4.3 rating: 5

front oil leak 97 s10 15000 mi Read more »