'00 Blazer trans slipping in reverse

Hi all, having a problem with my 2000 Blazer. Put it into reverse to park yesterday after driving about 20 miles and it just slipped, didn't even feel like it tried to move. Took 3 quarts of fluid to bring up to full mark, put still slipping. Any ideas? Any help is apprieciated. Wayne

Reply to
wayne c

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep

Reply to
wayne c

sounds like you burnt the clutches when low on fluid. bad! maybe a rebuild. olf john

Hello, wayne! You wrote on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:53:56 -0400:

wc> Hi all, having a problem with my 2000 Blazer. Put it into reverse to wc> park yesterday after driving about 20 miles and it just slipped, didn't wc> even feel like it tried to move. Took 3 quarts of fluid to bring up to wc> full mark, put still slipping. Any ideas? Any help is apprieciated. wc> Wayne

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<ajeeperman