01 Jimmy Dash Noise

There is a noise coming from the drivers side dash that has been getting progressively worse as time passes. When the road is even slightly rough the
dash rattles like hell. I bought the truck used 3 years ago with 33,000 miles and it had the rattle but it was very mild. Now it has 57,000 miles the noise is very annoying. To the best of my knowledge the truck was never in any type of accident.
A few questions. 1 Is this a common complaint on Blazers/Jimmys 2 If it is how difficult to cure. 3 If I need a shop to pull the entire dash to find the rattle, how many hours of labor just for the pulling and reinstallation of the dash.
I know it is not the door hinge or the hood, so I am 99.99% sure it is in the dash.
Thanks Double Tap
welcome to my world.......rattles are very common with ALL the s10 blazers/jimmys.
--

"Double Tap" < snipped-for-privacy@37.com> wrote in message
news:HuL6i.16048$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Thanks for the help.