01 Jimmy MPG Surprise

What a great surprise, I just did a 782 mile round trip from Queens NY to Mc Gaheysville, VA in my 01 Jimmy with average speed of a shade under 70. To
my great surprise I got 21.6 MPG. This is such a great surprise because this gas pig only gives me 12 - 13 MPG in my day to day driving here in the city.
Double Tap
My 98 S-10 Blazer runs about 19 MPG everyday driving. I've found that AC is nice, but really uses a lot of gasoline.
I also did a trip from NYS through VA, but can't remember if the mileage was any better than my usual 19 or 20. I was also on cruise control at about 65 MPH for much of the trip.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.