02 Silverado 1500HD 6.0 misfiring

I have the 6 litre motor and it is misfiring below 1500 rpm only. I've changed plugs wires and tested coils. All seems fine there. Anybody have any ideas what this might be. EGR seems to work ok as well. There
are no codes at all. I have tried fuel injector cleaner as well.
check out the crank position sensor...
Would this actually cause a misfire at low rpm only? How would I check this thing?

check
You need a scan tool to look at the ECM.
Al