02 silverado bad front wheel bearing?

I have a 2002 silverado 4wd and I am getting a rough scraping or grinding noise from the front right wheel. Not the brakes. This happens in 2 and 4wd and is much louder when doing a left turn or lane
change to the left . What is this, a bad wheel bearing? I raised the truck on a hoist and the axle shafts seems tight, ball joints are tight, tie rod are tight. Thanks for any help.

How does bearing feel when you spin wheel and is there any slop in it? Sometimes noises can move around and sound like they are coming from another place as chassis conducts noise.
SnoMan
Let the Trolls desend as their egos and insecurities need to be feed.... ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

You friggin Idiot! It is "descend" and it's "fed" But that's about on par with your usual info. Wrong.