02 Silverado front bumper

The black plastic bumper cap on front bumper of my 02 Silverado is cracked and I would like to replace it. Are there any special procedures/techniques involved in the replacement? Do any fasteners
need to be replaced, or can they be reused?
Does the whole bumper need to be removed to replace the cap?
Thanks
Probably snaps in place ,look at ther new one.

-