02 suburban onstar

can the onstar wiring be moved to the mirror location? i would like to purchase a new rear view mirror that has onstar in it and of course would like to move the onstar wiring upto it. is the connection the
same and will it plug right in?
thanks again for your help
Troy

You're going to try and do this on a vehicle who's OnStar will 100% non-functional after December 31st of this year?
http://www.onstar.com/us_english/jsp/explore/onstar_basics/helpful_info.jsp?info-view=tech_equip

Sorry to break it to you but a 2002 Suburban is one of the non-upgradeable vehicles and all OnStar function will cease Dec31st 2006. So I would'nt waste my time spending extra cash for an OnStar mirror.

:-)

Ooops...you're right. What's odd is that my '02 Impala LS's Onstar is upgradable to digital for a whopping $15. But the '02 truck line isn't.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the warning. i didnt know that.
Troy

in the tv broadcast freq. ranges also , ( license fees seems the root ) so after ( iirc ) mid feb of 2009 your local tv stations have to stop broadcasting analog and must switch to digital too. So you'll need a a/d box for older tv's to recieve usable signals.