02 trailblazer 4WD slector dead

Wife's trailblazer selector switch is dead. No lights, no changing to 4WD. I noticed this a couple of days ago when we were actually in the truck at the same time. About 6 months ago, we had the transfer case module replaced
because it would intermittantly change the lights indicating what mode it was in, but not actually change the transfer case. Right now it is in 2HI and will not change, which is better than 4LO I guess. I have checked the fuse under the hood and the fuse under the rear seat and both are good. Any other things I might look at?
Get ready to replace the 450 dollar TCCM behind the kick panel on the right side, same thing happened to us on our 99 Jimmy. If your lucky you can find one by doing a used parts search, unless its a 4 switch (Auto 4Hi) system, than it maybe only a dealer part.