02 Trailblazer Help!!

Have this squeek in the frontend of my trailblazer, Replaced the endlinks good for two months now it's back again?? do these things go bad that fast??
Had the front end checked it's ok..Don't take it off road yet so why would they be wearing out??
sparkie
Get under there and try to recreate the squeak while someone bounces the truck, no otherrway to pinpoint the noise.

-
Hi Sparkie, I also had this kind of mysterious squeaking in the front end of my 02 Trailblazer. Came off and on, drove me crazy. Finally I found out that it came from a loose bumper and a loose plastic mud protection in the right wheel house. They are clamped with plastic nails to the metal body of the car. And these nails came loose, so the bumper and the protection started rattling and squeaking. I replaced most of them with solid srews and Bingo! - no more squeaking. Andreas