03 chevy awd express van, brake warning light and alarm sounds while moving but

this alarm will only sound when the heater is on, if i turn the heater off once it cools down the alarm goes off and the brake indicator light stops flashing. I
have replaced the warning bell and it has made no difference, checked the brake switch also ok.
On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 23:18:01 +0000, Mr. b

I hate to say it, but someone has to---- THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Does theoverhead dome light also come on? It makes me wonder if your wheels have temperature probes in them, and if one has gone bad.
--
Nemo me impune lacessit.
"There was so much hand waving there [Creationism web page] that I'll call that