03 silverado speedo not working

I have an 03 Chevy Silverado 2WD. a few months ago the speedo was "sticking" Now it just does not work. If I disconnect the battery it will work for a minute or so then quit. I have also noticed my oil psi guage is
way off, (sometimes high and sometimes low). The cruise control also is not turning on.