03 TrailBlazer

I have a new TrailBlazer and am disappointed with it's poor engine drivability. Power/acceleration under 3000 rpm is noticably irregular. Flat spots and surges. Upshifts usually return rpms to 2K, right in the middle of a flat spot. I'd hate to be pulling a trailer with this truck.

I'm curious if this is normal for the 4.2 I-6

Spike

Reply to
SPP1

Spike,

The 4.2 is a ballsy sonofabitch. Somethin's wrong with it; take it to the dealer while it's under warranty.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Reply to