04 brakes question

my new silverado seems to have a lower pedal when i push on it in comparison to my 99 and i thought maybe they needed to be adjusted, anyway i took it to the
dealer to see if needed to be adjusted and they said that its normal that the pedal stops at a lower position,is this correct? maybe im not used to it but it seems to go to far...brakes work fine but wondering about this, thanks kevin t
You more than likely have 4 wheel disc brakes. In general the pedal is lower when a vehicle has 4 wheel disc brakes.

comparison to

the
the
but it

i didnt know that ,thanks... kevin
Speaking of brakes, how are yours doing Doc? Still mushy or what?
~KJ~

that