04 Light sensor

I did somethin stupid today, I tossed a map up on dash and knocked the light sensor down into dash.. How do I get this back out? Is it accesible from behind radio, or any where else? Im gona pull out
radio tomorro and see if i can get to it. Hope fully i get an answer before i waste to much time Thanks guys