'04 s-10 Blazer no 4x4 hi

I have an 04 S-10 Blazer with bush button shift transfer case :-( It won't shift into 4 hi. 2 hi and 4 lo is OK. any suggestions???? thanks in advance.....

Sorry, should have mentioned that the 4L and 4H LEDs both flash for a few seconds when you push the 4H button, so I believe the button is making contact.
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:43:27 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@farm.net wrote:

Bill wrote:

With both lights flashing but no 4HI, I would bet it's a bad switch module. Happens a lot. Next in line would be a bad TCCM which will be behind the kick panel on the passenger side. Both have been know to cause this problem.
--
Steve W.
(\___/)