04 stereo upgrade questions

my new silverado has a xm radio/cass/cd with bose speakers in the doors..can anybody tell me if there a sub woofer with this package?i was told at the
dealership it had a sub under the console between the seats..also is there hook ups on this radio for another amp? id like to utilize this current set up some but add more to it..thanks for any info, kevin 04 z71

You might ask this question over in alt.audio.car
Adair
Nope,, you are pretty well screwed on the upgrades.
GM Could have far superior sound,greater reliability and conveinence of upgrades if they would let car audio people design the audio systems instead of auto engineers.
: my new silverado has a xm radio/cass/cd with bose speakers in the doors..can : anybody tell me if there a sub woofer with this package?i was told at the : dealership it had a sub under the console between the seats..also is there : hook ups on this radio for another amp? id like to utilize this current set up : some but add more to it..thanks for any info, : : kevin 04 z71
thats what i thought,thanks for the replys...