05 Chevy blazer/GMC jimmy

I am considering getting one since they have been greatly reduced in price lately. It looks to be by far the best value on paper right now. Would love
the ZR2 package. Any feedback on reliability, mileage, ease of repairs and any other comments would be appreciated to help my decision on wether or not to buy.
Thanks