05 chevy lifting

I have an 05 short bed 4X4 work truck. Because of the extra springs in the back it doesn't sit level and I see a little more wear on the front tires
than the back. Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to bring the front up to level it out? It needs to come up 2-4 inches and the with the roads I drive I still need to keep the same wheeel travel. Thanks for and help.
JC Whitney has leveling kits available just for that reason.
--
Cheryl Honchen
http://www.CostumeShack.com