Page 2 of 2

7400
way I

"leave a

manual!"
new
go
junk
biggest bunch of crap I've seen since clinton left office.
95 GMC conversion van - 123,000 miles - still runs like day one. 94 Chevy S-Blazer - 153,245 - running just fine (does need new front fenders courtesy of NY salt) 2002 Chevy Blazer - Just picked it up with 74,230 on it. Runs like new and looks like it as well.
91 Olds Cierra - 165,000 on it when it was retired in favor of the 4X4s Still runs and looks good. 89 Pontiac 6000 - 245,000 on it when it got totaled.
96 Ford F-150 - has 89K on it (FILs truck) still going strong
-
Steve W. wrote:

http://www.lenscrafters.com/EyeCare/Ec_Overview.cfm

We're all real happy for you. Don't worry about us, well get along fine with out Fords and Chevy's, many of which run past 250K on the original engine and transmission. The worse cars any of my relatives have had have been Toyotas and datsuns.