'05 Colorado update

The dealer says the hesitation I am experiencing is normal, I say bull. I have been driving for over 30 years and have driven many automatic vehicles. The problem started about two weeks ago, and they cant explain that either. Just "it is in the manual. The manual says "do not put vehicle in reverse from drive while moving forward period! I don't! I have to stop, put ot in reverse, and wait about 2 or 3 seconds then it won't act funny. mmm I guess the method of rocking the vehicle to get out of snow is out of the question. Maybe I won't need it with 4 wheel. Anyway I am not happy and will contact the customer support number. Has anyone else driving an '05 Colorado had this experience?

Thanks Frank

Reply to
Frank S.

How many miles are on the truck? How much warrantee do you have? Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

It has 7500 miles (of 36000) and 6 months (of 36)

Frank

Reply to
Frank S.

GM May not have a "Fix" for the Problem. I would hazzard a guess of low pressure at the reverse valve causing a slow opening.

I Asked a buddy of mine who is a Tech at a GMC Dealer (He does Buick's, GMC's, & Hummer's). He hasn't heard anything about problems with the transmission, Yet he says the dealer he works for has not sold many of the trucks.

My Advice is to drive it normial. If the problem gets worse, take it in so it can atleast be re-documented. Then if the transmission fails, and not sue to abuse, you should not have a hassle getting it replaced. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig