06 Chevy Trailblazer SS

I was reading an article saying the 06 Trailblazer SS w/ the 6.0 Liter is going to have 391 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque, using the Corvette's LS2 engine. Just curious to know what anyone thinks about it. I think it might
actually give Porsche's Cayenne and VW's Touarge a run for its money. If the 6.0 isnt a dog like the one in GMC's and Chevy's pickups
go here a guy juts oder one. http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten-id-116184-s-the_order_is_in
Good Luck Bill

"Chickee" wrote: > go here a guy juts oder one. > http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten-id-116184-s-the_order_is_in > > Good Luck > Bill > >
> > >I was reading an article saying the 06 Trailblazer SS w/ the > 6.0 Liter is > >going to have 391 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque, using the > Corvette's LS2 > >engine. Just curious to know what anyone thinks about it. I > think it might > >actually give Porsche's Cayenne and VW's Touarge a run for > its money. If > >the 6.0 isnt a dog like the one in GMC's and Chevy's pickups > >
:D Base Price CS15506 2WD TrailBlazer LT w/1SD/1SE $29,115.00 Base Price CT15506 4WD TrailBlazer LT w/1SD/1SE $31,365.00
Package B4U Trailblazer SS Package (C*15506) MSRP $5,195.00