08 bumper to bumper warranty

i have a question. i bought a 08 silverado crew cab. i want to install a 2.5" front leveling kit. what will this do to my front suspension warranty?
also i have been told, if you want to add dual exhaust, as long as you modify from cat back, it will not void your warranty. is this true?
thanks guys for your input.
Troy
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:25:10 -0400, "Troy Nemes \(FMR\)"

Basically you do any of these it voids warranty on items effected. It is up to dealer descration. BTW, beleive it or not, yopur stock exhaust is well tuned efficency wise and made out a better quality stuff than anything in after market short of SS stuff. Myself, if I wanted to chop up a truck, I would so it with one out of warranty ----------------- TheSnoMan.com