Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

engine oil drain plug torque
I have a new 03 Silverado with the small v-8 5.3 It has an aluminum pan and a strange to me tapered oring seal on the plug. I'm wondering if there is a torque spec, I'd hate to strip it or have it...
1
1

Headlights
Sometime ago I posted a question about head light up grade and ran across this offers a hid upgrade kit complete with new lens and BallastI am in no way connected with this company I am only providing...

1995 Jimmy SLT - location for fuel pump relay?
I was wondering if someone who knows for certain could tell me where the fuel pump relay is in a 95 Jimmy? This model has the relay pack in the glove box however... According to MOD Online, the relay...
2
2

2002 Chevy Tahoe wiper motor location?
Anyone know where to find the wiper motor on a 2002 Tahoe? I'm guessing it's under the wiper grill and I would need to remove both the windshield wipers and disconnect the washer hose then figure out...

93 chev k2500 suburb 7.4 tbi
new motor ,map,tps,o2,speed sensor,shift solinoids, new start engine, no cold loop,(idle only about 750)engine light on,(code 42)holds on to shift points,no misses, go for a drive, stop, turn off,...
5
5

1993 Chevy K2500 still rough hot and dies
I'm still having problems with this truck. It's a 1993 K2500 with the 5.7 motor. It runs OK when it is cold, but is rough and will die when it's hot. It's worse idling in gear than out of gear. It's...
6
6

hearse
yeah anybody know of anybody tryin to ditch a hearse for a couple few hundred or a grand or so??? tough to find in pennsylvania

new rebuild
well i just had my 89 4.3 bored 0.040 over......started right up...looks sharp by the way all black engine nestled in a white engine compartment.....(man did i scrub that shit) anyway i have a teeny...
1
1

4wd pushing straight through turn
I have a 2003 Silverado with 6.0. When in 4wd, rather than the front end pulling the truck around the turn, it pushes straidght through the turn. It acts to me as if the rear tires are spinning faster...
6
6

Looking for warn m-21 hubs
Looking for warn m-21 hubs. For my 3/4 1959 napco GMC truck. late 57-59 will work Thanks Jeff
1
1

1998 K1500 4X4 Suburban
I have a jerking problem going down the road at any speed. Before that it was missing, I had the wire, plugs, dist cap, rotor and coil replaced. The miss was still there. The mechanic replaced the...
5
5

headlights for 01 Silverado
I want to change out the headlights on my 01 Silverado to a brighter one Next to My wife's Lexus with hd lights I have flashlights for headlights. and need brighter lights as I do a lot of driving in...
3
3

Tahoe wipers wont shut off
Anyone had a problem with a 2002 chevy tahoe where the wipers wont shut off anymore? I had to pull the fuse to get them to stop. Brian
7
7

6.5 turbo rebuild
Has anyone in here done a rebuild on a 6.5 turbo unit ? We have one that is leaking bad enough to have oil dripping out of the exhaust pipe. Will a rebuild kit always fix that or is it sometimes too...
11
11

1990 4X4 ignition lock, key problem
I don't know how, but I have managed to loose the keys to my ignition on my 1990 Chevy 1 ton 4X4. I have a spare door key, that's all. The lock smith wants $65 to $75 to come out and hopefully make a...
8
8