Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Transmission Check Gauges Issue
Just after starting my k1500 today, the check engine light came on followed by the check gauges light. My speedo and tach died. And, my transmission was starting in 3rd gear. It stayed that way...

4L80E transmission
I have a 2000 GMC with 5.7 engine & 4L80E transmission. Truck has 121000 miles, but it appears that the transmission and TC have been changed. I have had the truck about 14 months and it was done...
8
8

Blazer back glass
A while back, I was mowing the yard, and yep, I threw a rock and busted out my back glass. I had it replaced quickly and all was well till yesterday. For reasons unknown, the glass busted again. No...
3
3

I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This
Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since...
3
3

Oxygen Sensors
I am replacing oxygen sensors on my 98 K1500 350. I am going with Bosch sensors. Anyone had bad luck with them??
1
1

97 Tahoe Antifreeze leak
I have a 97 Tahoe with the 350. I have been experiencing a slow antifreeze leak that I cannot find. I have replaced the water-pump and gasket, intake manifold gasket, checked the heater core and...
10
10

radio light 01 silverado 1500 4x4
the light for button 1&4 have quit working on my radio. Is this replaceable or send it to the factory job?

Coolant disappearing and Electrical short, maybe?
Any information provided is greatly appreciated. I have 1997 Suburban that I'm starting to get frustrated with. I had to replace a bad fuel pump in May 2005 while on family vacation, and now, 18...
1
1

OT: 2000 Montana Questions
I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana with 161K on it. Service history: 20K ago, both front wheel bearings replaced. 10K ago, transmission replaced. Drove though mountains loaded full with air on and in...
12
12

Failuresd TB Expected: Update
Seems like a redcurrant thread. Most of the following seem tb covered by other threads (my own mileage after each): ------------------------------------------------ - 4L60E transmission valve body...

1996 chevy brake rotor repair
I have a 1996 chevy K2500 Silverado 4x4 8600 GVW I am trying to remove the rotor so that I can replace it. I have tried to pull the Hub so that i can remove the brake disc.but no luck If you have some...
5
5

Defrost, Vent, Heater Air Flow Chevy Truck
I only get air through my dash vents. Defrost, floor air does not happen. The controls are all vacuum line control. Lines go off back of control module in dash to a single diaphram valve. I've checked...
1
1

Snowbear Personal Snowplows...
Saw them advertised and went to their website and checked them out and they SEEM pretty good and I'm thinking of getting one for my '95 Silverado.TIRED of spending hundreds for snowplowing...LOL They...
9
9

Saw a new 2007 silverado ltz tonight. Kind of dark on the dealers lot so didn't get a good look on the inside. A solid white crew cab 1500 z71. Sticker price $43,000 at Don Bullock Chevrolet in Rocky...
2
2

Brake LInes
I am finding it impossable to route new stainless steel lines with ABS without jacking up the cab,,,any help??