12" blazer k5 lift

I just bought a 1985 k5 blazer and want to put a 12" lift on it. What is the best way? I have read that people bought superlift on them, but cant
seem to find there 12" lifts. I know (dont know why though) that you cant block the front, only the rear. I plan on putting 44 swampers on it for the pits out here.
Thanks
-- Joe Romero Panama City, FL
Superlift's 10" and 12" lifts for the '73-'87 platforms are called "Swamprunner kits" Looks like they're only available for the pickups, but it should bolt right on to a blazer. They probably think it's too tall for a K5's short wheelbase so only offer it for the P/U's. Blocks in the front is BAD NEWS. The lateral forces from turning will shear the extended u-bolts. Maybe not right away but sooner than later.
You don't need actually need 12" of lift to clear 44's. 10" with fender cutting will do just fine or 8" and gut the wheel wells (and get rid of the rust problem) I dont know if you've got any hills in FLA but stay away from them if you get up over 10", your c.o.g. will be really high.
Just my 2cents.

the