Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Serious question for Snoman
Do you have a carrot for a nose?

not everyone can give a right answere every time
"you can please some of the people all the time and you can please all the people some of the time but you cannot please all the people all the time." so quit bickering and help out instead old john
11
11

anyone know where I can get a factory..
1981-1987 display cluster with rpm gauge ?. I know these are rare.. but like to keep the truck not too cheeco with a monster tack followed by 10 other cluster bombs all over the dash.. If anyone can...
4
4

Alternator Started Rattling!
My 88 S-10 Blazer 4.3 serpentine belt lasted a year..then my alternator starts rattling...it went after about a year and a half...that must have been what shredded the belt!I replaced the...
1
1

Problem - 92 K1500 heater/AC control..........
Problem - 92 K1500 heater/AC temperature control won't adjust, All the little arrows flash when I try to set it to hot or cold. Air comes out cool whether AC or heat are selected. Also, Air will come...

Heated Seat Stopped Working....
I have a '99 Silverado LT 5.3 and the driver's side heated seat does not function. The passenger heated seat works. I have checked the fuse and the underseat connections look solid. Any suggestions?...
1
1

Correct the axle ratio in a 94 k1500 4x4
Hi: I have a Blazer K-1500, 4x4, 350CI TBI. It has a funny problem: when speedometer indicates 50MPH, I=B4m going 60MPH, when indicates 75MPH is going at 90MPH. I do=B4n=B4t know if it is possible to...

aftermarket body parts etc... in canada

02 Silverado 1500HD 6.0 misfiring
I have the 6 litre motor and it is misfiring below 1500 rpm only. I've changed plugs wires and tested coils. All seems fine there. Anybody have any ideas what this might be. EGR seems to work ok as...
3
3

hi all.. need 350 tbi advice
I bought 2 trucks. 1, 1981 3/4 ton bo lo 4x4 3/4 ton 4 bolt 350 engine, and a 305 tbi 1987 2 wheelie peely.. I am putting all the wiring from the 1987 into the 1981, pulling the 4 bolt 350 (propane...
2
2

Chevy Full Size Blazer Question
I am working on rebuilding a 1989 Full size Chevy Blazer and I need to find some suppliers in Canada for body parts and panels. The body of my truck is really rough and really even like to find...
6
6

Chevy 2500HD tailgate capacity
How much load am I allowed to put on the tailgate of said Chevy pickup (lowered tailgate), does anyone have an idea, thanks. I understand thast placement of the load, etc has a role, but let's say...
46
46

Re: How to change my headlight bulbs
Directly above the headlight assemblies there are two screws that hold them in place. They go through access holes in the sheet metal just above the headlight assemblies. The two screws come out...

Dumb brake question
On my 93 Chev G-30 1 ton with 6.2l Diesel, I cannot figure out how to install the anti-rattle or inner pad spring clip on Bendix front brakes. I didn't think I was that stupid, but I just can't see...
15
15

Dual LED Halo headlight instal for 03 Chevy Tahoe
Hi there, I bought a set of lights off eBay and not sure how to wire them. The factory light harness hooks up but there are these green & black wires that power the odd corner bulb on the outside. Is...
1
1