Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Crocodile Hunter-Steve Irwin-DEATH VIDEO - crocodile hunter-steve irwin-death video.exe (0/1)
Crocodile Hunter-Steve Irwin-DEATH VIDEO

Dash Brake Light on/off
My 92 k2500 dash brake light comes on with acceleration and right or left turn and sometimes goes off later. The code is a 9 which is the speed sensor code. However, on this model that is also the...
2
2

codes
hey all i got a reader and here are the codes for my 2003 chevy HD 2500 4X4 8. 1 liter vortech the first code and this code will erase but as soon as i turn off truck i get the code back P1516...
3
3

Carb problems still!
ok! I sprayed carb cleaner, but it didn't make much of a difference. Here's the problem: I got my friend, who's a mechanic, to adjust the two screws at the front of the carb, for idle mixture. It...
1
1

locked front drive shaft
I have a "99" Chevy Silverado. The problem is the four wheel drive is locked in place. I have the auto 4 wheel drive push button on my truck. The 4 wheel drive is not engaged, but it is locked and the...
21
21

Gas tank size
I was wondering if anyone knew what the gas tank size is in gallons for a 99 Jimmy 4dr 4x4. I have heard 20 but dont know how true it is
1
1

Will Factory Aluminum 15" wheels from a 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy Fit a 1991 Blazer 4wd
Will Factory Aluminum 15" wheels from a 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy Fit a 1991 Blazer 4wd I getting 4 wheels from 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy and 4- 235/75/15 All-terrains already mounted and balanced in about a week ....
4
4

Rear End whining
I have a 98 Silverado 4x4 with a lot of miles on it. I notice that under acceleration the rear end starts whining around 35mph and continues from there. It does lessen a little bit at higher highway...
13
13

2003 HD 2500
does anyone know what reduced engine power means i have this message on my dash and the check engine light is on sympotms are as followes i start the truck the engine is slow starting but it will then...
9
9

Fuel pump
My 2000 Chev S10 4x4 truck just had it's fuel pump replaced about 15 months ago. I went to Advanced Auto and bought and had one installed. Now this one is acting up. The truck will not start in the...
16
16

Keyless FOBs for Mulitple Trucks
I have a 03 Tahoe and I just got a 04 Silverado, can I use 1 FOB for both trucks? Thanks, Scott

Pushbutton 4x4 Problems
Before I knew any better, I purchased a used pushbutton 4x4, 2001 GMC Yukon. I now frequently get a "SERVICE 4WD" message on the dash. What should I do now? The thing clears up when the vehicle is...
11
11

rear axle problem? could anyone help?
i have an 87 s10 blazer 4x4, i was changed the ring gear a while back, today i removed the passenger axle, and went to put ot back in, and it wont slide in all the way...any help? the c lock is...
13
13

Baja beater update
We took the Blazer for it's shake down run from Central CA to Baja and back.. Very nice trip and in more comfort than we expected.... hard to believe it's a 95 with 130k on the clock! The v-6 seems...
2
2

checking fuel preasure
will sombody please tell me how to check the fuel preasure on a 88 chevy pickup
3
3