Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

truck conversion
i was wondering if their are any conversion shops in michigan,ohio, indiana that does truck conversions. i would like to take my 83 1 ton single cab and make it a crew cab with a duramax, does anyone...

2001 Blazer blinker relay
My blazer developed this "blinker" type noise. We changed the relay switch, but that didn't help at all. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes slow, sometimes not at all, but it always goes off when I step...

99 Jimmy
we have a problem, we have replaced our transfer case control module and for some reason it quit working again, someone told me that my encoder motor could be bad...How could I tell for sure?? When it...

Questions about super/turbo charging on an inline-6 292...
Ever since I've gotten hip to the idea of swapping my 350 out for a 292 inline-6, I've been trying to find a better/different head for 292's. To say the least, the selection is, lacking... The only...
15
15

Dealings with Latemodel Restoration Supply?
Has any one done business with Latemodel Restoration Supply? Good or bad comments? I'm looking for a few replacement parts (HVAC control head, inner glove box panel, door arm rest pads, etc) for a '91...

88 chevy bad catalytic
If my catalytic converter is bad will that cause a O2 sencer code to come up?
4
4

Windshield swap
I have a 83 chevy 3/4 ton with a cracked windshield. Any tips on changing it out? It "looks" like the skinny rubber piece in the middle of the seal on the outside pulls out. Once that is out, is it...
1
1

Head Retorque
I replaced the heads on a 350cid chevy 4 barrel Heavy Head. This was originally a blue crate motor. It is installed in a '67 4x4 1/2 ton shortbed. I used Fel-Pro Metal faced gaskets with a very light...
18
18

Bracket fuel lines '97 Tahoe
Hi, on my '97 Tahoe is the upper intake fuel connector broken (bad thread) and I have to exchange the inlet fuel line from the filter up to the engine. Both fuel lines are mounted with a bracket next...
1
1

Replacing lower intake manifold
I have to replace the lower intake manifold on my 97 suburban 5.7L engine. While changing the water pump I was trying to replace the quick disconnect fitting for the heater hose and it broke off in...
6
6

88 chevy pickup
truck is bogging down real bad when accelarating i got a code 44 replaced the o2 sencer still doing same help thanks
5
5

1999 Silverado Intermittent no start
1999 Silverado 4x4 5.3l will not start sometimes, usually after it has ran recently. relieve the fuel pressure at the rail and it will start. replaced the fuel pressure regulator, changed the f...
2
2

fuel pump
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy remanufactured fuel pumps/sending units?
10
10

Help ??? I have a Idle problem
1994 S 10 Blazer 4wd,4d,3.8,Fuel Injection. The darn thing Idles at 38 MPH I have had it to many shops only to pay for labor. No codes come up. We have checked for vacuum leaks,mapping censor,...
2
2

02 Trailblazer Help!!
Have this squeek in the frontend of my trailblazer, Replaced the endlinks good for two months now it's back again?? do these things go bad that fast?? Had the front end checked it's ok..Don't take it...
2
2