Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shocks for 2000 silverado z71 flareside
At 100K miles, original shocks I think (I'm not original owner). Looking for a recommendation. Rancho? Edelbrock? I want top of the line for this truck but do not want double tubes, frame mods, in cab...
11
11

Fan Clutch?
OK, I've not had a water pump go bad in so long this is different enough to ask a question-- '98 3500 Vortec engine--dags and as I gathered when I looked at it, the fan clutch comes off w/ the large...
2
2

O2 Sensor?
All, I have a 2003 Tahoe 5.3 with 74K. Yesterday the engine light came on and code P1133 was set. I understand this truck has 4 o2 sensors. I the heated 02 sensor the one just after the cat? thanks!...
1
1

overheating
my k1500 everytime i shut it down it sounds like it is over heating,but it never goes over 180 degrees. i've change the thermostat,and radiater ideas.
1
1

Need advice please on fuel injectors. '96 Blazer
1996 Blazer with 102K mi, replaced dead fuel pump 3 weeks ago and running fine until two days ago. Now its main symptoms are hard starting (like flooded) after sitting overnight or for several hours....
2
2

Chevy tracker?
Is it okay if I ask about a 98 Tracker here? I know it's not _really_ a truck, but it _is_ a Chevy and it _is_ a 4x4. Anyway, how big is the gas tank? Can't find the info in the manual that came with...
16
16

Looking at a totaled out 03 Pathfinder.. need a body man expert
I know this is truck but I get some good Ideals from you guys... This is at a body shop down the road. It is a 03 Pathfinder LE loaded with everything. 15K miles from a town 30 miles away. This car...
1
1

Miles or kilometers?
I have a 79 K5 Blazer, Probably canadian version, that has large white letters on the speedo that are in MPH, and smaller blue ones in kilometers. The question is, what is the odometer calibrated to?...
5
5

torsion left
I just put 3/4 ton heavy duty leaf springs on my k1500,and i was wondering if i could raise the torsion bars an 1'' to 1 1/2 to match the back with out screwing anything up.
6
6

Passenger-side Window on '03 Silverado
I have an '03 Silverado Z71 extended cab w/ 5.3L engine, 4WD and about 56kmi. A few weeks ago my passenger-side power window stopped going up and down. When I press the power window button from either...
5
5

01 Jimmy Gas Gauge Problem
Was there a recall or only TSB about the gas gauges on the Jimmy. I bought this 01 SLE used in May 04 with 33,000 miles on it and now has 52,500. The gas gauge is down at a 1/4 tank when ever it feels...
2
2

88 s-10 blazer starting trouble
Heres a good one .My truck has an intermitant starting problem the ignition willnot engadge at all, and then with out notice it starts. It start 50 times , but it always goes back to the same thing. I...
1
1

When To Change
what is recommended mileage to change the front and rear differ.. fluid? and transfer case fluid? the truck in question is a 2004 gmc sierra extended cab 4x4 with 32,000 miles. the truck is not used...

95 blazer, 2 questions
Took the new blazer for a shake down cruise and had 2 problems, hoping that other owners here might have suggestions or hints: 95 blazer 4 door, v-6, auto, elec. transfer shift, 3.9 gears, 130,000...

Spark plug help for 1985 Chevy
I just bought some spark plugs for my 1985 Chevy Truck and got online to double check that they were the right ones on AC Delco's website. They gave me R43TS and the website said that they were...
2
2