Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 blazer no fuel to injecters
my fuel pump is good but get no fuel to engine. if i dump gas down throttle body it will start. cant figure it out
4
4

Break pads and tires for trailblazer 2003
Greetings, I'm in need of new tires for my 2003 trailblazer, It has around 40K miles on it. Winter is around the corner, I do my own work and like working in the warmer weather. Almost all of my...
2
2

1985 Suburban 6.2 Diesel
We are currently restoring our '85 Suburban (new engine, body, interior...etc.) I was wondering if there are any sites available that show where the emblems and decals are placed on the vehicle for...
10
10

Bad Gas Mileage
I had posted a few weeks ago that I was averaging about 17.5 MPG with my 2006 Chevy 5.3 liter pickup. All this week It seemed that I was putting an awful lot of gas in the truck. Yesterday I was...
10
10

defrosters on a 04 silverado
the air only comes out at your feet could this be a bad servo moter, and if so is there a fuse for it. thank you
1
1

Re: AC Compressor?
My truck is a 92 Silverado Ext Cab. Can I pick one at the junk out of a 90 something truck and make it work or did GM make changes from year to year? Doug

flashed unit on 95 blazer
Anyone know where they hide the flasher unit in a 95 blazer 4 door? Just bought it and everything works fine but the turn signals are "silent" and we're used to the clicking sound... don't want to be...

92 Silverado AC Compressor
My AC compressor just started squealing really load. I believe it's the clutch, maybe. Do I have to R&R the whole compressor or can the clutch be fixed? Doug

Son bought a Ford and need help!
Does anyone out there have or know where I can get wiring diagram for the radio harness. A friend of his said I can install your radio and cut the factor plug off. This has lead to many problems...
2
2

Leaf springs
My 80s chevy 3/4 ton truck rear suspension rides extremely rough. But it is also sagging a bit in the rear. How can this be? If the springs are sagging, that means they are worn out, so shouldn't it...
10
10

1997 Ford EXP.
What is the Max. Gvw for this truck

Light rubbing sound in front end
I'm hearing a light rubbing sound from the front end of my 1997 yukon. I sounds like a brake pad is not retracting. I had a sticky caliper piston so I replaced both calipers with new loaded ones. The...

6.5 stalling
My 94 6.5 will start up fine, but about once a day it will stop running after a couple of mins. after you let it cool down for a min or so it starts back up. I installed a new PMD and didn't fix the...
10
10

93 Jimmy fuel injection problem
Hi, I just got another suv, my 4th chevy!! This one is a 93 Jimmy SLT. It has the 4.3 Vortec cpi (central port injection). It was running real bad, but the engine sounded mechanically ok, so I bought...
3
3

interlocking bed cover
I like the design and convenience of the avalanche bed cover. The one I saw had 3 or 4 interlocking panels that can be removed and stored in the cab. Does anyone know if there is a similar aftermarket...
2
2