Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 Chevrolet RPO Codes
Can anyone point me to a web site that lists the RPO codes for a 2006 Chevrolet pickup? Thanks, Brian
5
5

1985 Chev 305 No Spark
I have a 1985 Chev20 Van with a 305. I have power entering the Cap/Rotor but no Spark. I have changed the Ignition Module and the Coil Pack on top of the Cap....all to no effect. THe Engine with turn...
42
42

94 3/4 ton GMC 4x4
Was having some brake issues over the weekend. Pulled the rear drums(huge) off and found the wheel cylinder to be leaking. I also noticed that one of the pins that goes into the end of the cylinder...
3
3

06 Silverado crew Z71
Just purchased my first Chevy Truck. I have wanted one my entire life. I got everything possible from the factory, its a black crew cab z71 4 wheel drive. I love it and was just wondering if there...
11
11

reinstall chevy 350
I recently replaced the engine in a 95 tahoe with a similar motor, however i cant get the transmission and the engine to line up, its automatic and its so close but there is still a gap (probably 1/4...
5
5

Towing a K5...best way?
Well, I gotta get the K5 from Tennessee to Atlanta. U-Haul does offer a tandem-axle trailer that would get all 4 wheels of the truck off the ground--much preferred over a tow-dolly. But their website...
25
25

Oil pressure drops to zero
1988 K1500, 350ci EFI When the engine gets warmed up, after about 3-5 miles of driving, the oil pressure will drop to zero when I come to a stop with the trans in gear. Putting the trans in neutral or...
4
4

OT: 2 cycle golf cart problems
Anyone good at 2 cycle engines? I got a free 80-88 EZGO gas golf cart. It is a 2 cycle engine, single cylinder. He said it ran when he last used it but that was several years ago. I put new fuel in...
2
2

drivetrain / transmission noise
Just bought an 06 silverardo and now have 700 miles on it. My truck has a v-6 and a 5 speed manual trans. When I shift gears, normally one of the lower gears, I have a clunk that drives me nuts. It...
5
5

Need After Market Bumper
Need the cheapest place to get an after market Bumper(rear).For a 1994 Silverado(K1500).5.7 8ft, Box. Chrome with step down and rubber covers for top. Thanks in advance Doug
2
2

6.2 diesel chev
i have just brought a j20 jeep which has been converted to diesel, i have replaced the battery with the same size battery that was in there and now the old girl wont start. it will turn over and the...
4
4

HELP!!! No parking or instrument panel lights!!
I have an 1986 Astor Panel van, and just the other nite, ALL of the parking and dash lites went out on me. I have checked all the fuses, even pulled the switch to see if any problems there, and still...
4
4

4L60E: Hard shifts again w/57k on re-sleeved valve body?
Is another valve body failure a sure thing? Or could there be other causes? My recollection is that the re-sleeving was supposed tb a relatively permanent fix. But 57k on the re-sleeve vs 30-40k on...
9
9

Win a Truck from Stylin Concepts
Has everyone entered the sweepstakes yet for the truck from Stylin Concepts?

No Brake Lights!
Help! New (to me) '93 suburban w/ otherwise pretty unmolested electrical system...but i just noticed the brake lights aren't working. I've tested the pedal switch & it's good. I've checked the leads...
2
2