Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

G20 4x4
I have an '87 G20 conversion Van in great shape and an '88 K10 Suburban with terminal cancer. I was wondering what of the Van 'frame' needs to be removed(if any) to set it on the shortened K10 'Burban...

Need help with ABS problem
My fiancee has a '01 Blazer, recently thew ABS system is faulting somehow. While driving and coming to a stop, once I pess the brake pedal, there is a very loud grinding or banging noise, as the...
3
3

Gas Milage, 5.3 Liter
Just wondering what gas mileage that full size Chevy truck owners are seeing with their 5.3 liter V8. I have a 2006 4x4 with the 5.3 liter aluminum engine. I only have around 1,600 miles on it at this...
40
40

04 Yukon Check Tire Pressure light
I have this vehicle with 37k miles and the original tires. The tires have been rotated and are still in good shape. The 'Check Tire Pressure" light has come on before and refilling all the tires to...
1
1

Baja beater, continued
We've been looking at a few trucks, mostly jeep cherokees and Toyota land cruisers... My wife asked again about blazer/blazer II ads and I really don't have any info except that my kid's blazer was...
8
8

Carpet
If you need carpet, go to Call us directly, or purchase through our online ebay store and we will discount your purchase 5%. You must mention you saw this on the newsgroup to get the discount. If you...
1
1

My 92 S10 Blazer.
I've had my 1992 S-10 Blazer for a litle over a year, and it's been a great first car for me. But lately for about the past month, it has been running a little rough, and I tried cleaning out the...
7
7

No Break Lights on 1994 Chevy Z 71?
I have no break lights on my 1994 Chevy Z71 4x4. I have checked the bulbs, the fuses and they are fine, I changed the Circuit boards on both the left and right tail lights and still nothing. I have...
3
3

Backspacing question.
I have a couple of questions about backspacing on wheels. I understand that it changes the offset of the wheel in comparison to the rim and where it mounts. But not sure how much I need or in what...
6
6

ABS trouble
Well, I think I'm finally having my first major problem with my '99 GMC Sierra 1500/Z71. The ABS light came on and stayed on. Also the pump continues to run, even with the key off. I assume this is...
3
3

454 Mark What?
I have a 454 LS-6 1969-1970. Could some one tell me what Mark 4 or 5 or what I own? TIA Wayne
6
6

97 astro van
my 1997 astro van wont just turns over but does not fire up. it started once but cant get it to start again.
1
1

Free Media Player Download
Free Media Player Download

Help! Third Row Seat Stuck in '01 Tahoe
I feel pretty stupid. I tried to insert one of the third row seats in the back of my Tahoe (it had been years since I tried using the seat). Somehow, I managed to get the left side, front and rear...

Help - Astro slider door
Help!! My slider door pretty much fell off, and I'm not sure how to get it back together. The top and bottom rollers are still in thier tracks, but the centre roller has popped right out of its...