Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

4WD NOISE
Hello, i have a problem with my 99 z71. It has recently began making a strange noise. it is similar to the noise it would make if you forgot to take it out of 4wd and drove on the highway at a high...
5
5

96 Suburban door adjustment?
Is there a way to adjust the way the rear door hangs on my 96 Suburban? The latch rubs on the top of the striker bolt. I don't see any way to move the latch up. I don't know if the door is hanging low...

04 Colorado Fog Lamps
I added fog lamps after purchase using OEM lights, relays, switch panel and fuse but I can't find the wire connectors to plug into the light socket. Surely, they are just taped up somewhere out of...
1
1

2003 Sierra 2500 with duramax
3 years old.92,000 miles ..I have it in the shop every couple of weeks...always something...my last gmc, a 96 never had an issue....should i get a new 06 with the bigger diesel engine and hold my...
6
6

454 Chevy Oil Coolant Line Removal
I have a Chevy 4x4 with a 454 engine and I am trying to replace the oil coolant lines. I've replace lines on a 350, but these are different. On the 350, the lines attach directly into the oil filter...
5
5

fuel pressure
could someone tell me what sort of pressure in PSI I should be seeing at the supply line to my injector pump, and also what sort of flow rate. I believe I am having fuel starvation issues with...

89 s10 Door removal
I have an 89 4.3 4x4 s10 that is used at the beach an awful lot, and can be driven on the beach and around a small town. I was wondering how difficult it would be to make the doors removable. It has...
2
2

Wheel rub 89 s10 2'lift
I recently purchased an 89 s10 4.3 4x4 it has a 2" body lift 31X10.5x15s and it looks like new shackles in the back that I could adjust with the torsion bar for another in of lift. The shakels look...

'93 Jimmy 4x4,4.3,W : EST
Well I've read over alot of posts about this code, but I thought I try to put out another one: I posted earlier about my truck making a whineing sound. It ended up being a bad Intake manifold gasket....
1
1

89 s10 new owner tune-up
I purchased and 89 s10 4.3 4x4 a few weeks ago with about 116,000 miles. Thanks to this group ive gotten the 4wd working great again. Got it passed inspection and my mechanic looked over it. Oil...
2
2

96 GMC Jimmy Engine cut out
Last night I had the strangest problems with my 96 GMC Jimmy. (Bear with me) Driving on a very hot day (38*C, 101*F) we drove about 30 KM, I had to slow down for a left turner, I gave the truck some...
5
5

replacing fenders on a 94 s10 blazer
I'm going to be replacing both fenders on my blazer in the next weeek and was wondering a few things 1. Is it really easier to remove the whole fender and inner fender as 1 piece? 2. Does the actual...
1
1

transmission
looking for a hydralic trans for a 77 chevy 4x4 short bed with a 350 motor,any leads looking in citrus county florida

Chevy 454 Timing problems
I have a 97 Chevy 3500HD w/454 vortec I bought the truck not running and after checking it out found the pick up was bad replaced that and it started up but ran very rich After checking it out now I...
18
18

Looking for suggestions on Baja beater
Though I've been in this group for years, I have NO 4x4 experience and need some guidance.. (Joined when I ended up with the kid's blazer on the lawn with remote filter leak) We're moving to Baja...
9
9