Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 chevy impala
anything I should know ..Its forsale for 10.000 dollars 2 years old...43000 miles///is that a good deal //if not pease direct me ..who knows")l !!
2
2

what type of plug wires?
I recently put Flowtech headers on my 81 454 and I only want to buy one set of wires right now, any suggestions? I hear that Taylors are good for this application. I have always been an Accel fan.
2
2

Resto Question
Group, Im planning on restoring a 72 chevy pickup. Is there a big difference between rattle canning a paint job and having it professionally done? I want it emerald green, and the green we used on out...
4
4

1994 K-1500 GMC Air Conditioning display blinking.
1994 GMC K-1500 "AC" is blinking on the climate control display. Compressor will not cycle to take in freon. I jumped the low pressure side.. no clutch cycle. I jumped the high pressure side... no...
1
1

NP208 transfer case leak
I've got a 1986 GMC 4x4 half-ton pickup with a New Process 208 transfer case. I have noticed a leak coming from the 208's output seal. I removed my rear drive shaft and slipped it out of the 208. I am...
3
3

front wheel hop
1994 Z71 K1500 with 33s. When I drive over a series of bumps--like a washboarded road or a bunch of potholes and patches in a long section-- at a slow speed, the front right tire hops hard and high,...
4
4

98 chevy blazer front end noise
This noise could be described as clicking or whining, depending on my speed. It comes from the right front on my 98 Blazer. It slows down to ticking sound when my speed slows. Then, gets faster and...
2
2

¡¡¡ 4x4 V.O. Valencia !!!

89 4wd Grinding in Low
I just purchaced an 89 s10 4.3L 4wd. It runs great but I was initially having issues with the 4wd. From what ive been researching it was 2 separate problems. 1st. Problem, 4wd was intermitant. When...
7
7

2000 s-10 trip display resets
I have a 2000 s-10 and just recently the trip mileage display resets to 0 when I turn off the engine. It counts O.K. when driving but then resets without pusing the knob in. total truck mileage is...
1
1

'91 astro towing camper @3000 lb
Ratings on door are; GVWR 5950,GAWR - FRT 2800 , GAWR -RR 3150. Payload=1599 Astro is V6 Put new brakes on camper & Equalizer hitch also trans cooler. Didn't have towing package. Van in good shape....
1
1

'99 Chevy Tahoe Electrical Issue
Hi all, I drive a 1999 Chevy Tahoe which I believe has an electrical problem. A faint but distinct high-pitched whistle is audible whenever the engine's rpms are high, almost like a turbo-charger....
1
1

89 K 2500 radiator shroud
I have a 89 k 2500 5.7 engine. It is on the 4 th radiator. I replaced the one row core with a 3 or 4 row core 43-1290 National radiator supercool or heatbuster series. The fan shroud hits the cores...
12
12

87 s-10 blazer blowing fuse
This blazer was going great, we pulled a truck out the other day, we parked it then it wouldnt start next, go to looking and the ECM B fuse was blown, put a new one in and it poped as soon as I turned...
1
1

Bettah!
Why? Because good is good, but bettah is bettah! Bettah: at youtube: Hybrids are good. Plug-in hybrids are BETTAH! Plug-in hybrids are regular hybrids with an extension cord. You can opt to use...