Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

88 S-10 Blazer 4.3 4x4 Radiator Cleaner
I used the zerex super flush to clean my did a good job alright,by the time I got to my Dr's appointment(4miles)it was leaking from the bottom pretty good,good thing I carried a gal.jug of cleaned all...
15
15

fuel regulator
I have a 2000 Tahoe 5.3l the other week . The truck started running rough at idle. I checked the vac. hose to the fuel regulator gas came out. Went to advanced auto got a new one cleaned out the old...
2
2

Pontiac engine in a Chevy truck?
I have an older 69 1/4 ton chevy truck with a '76 chevy 350 and a TH350 in it. The motor just became a boat anchor for me and it needs replacement. I have a pontiac 455 and a TH400 sitting in my...
2
2

Tire Spray
Has anyone had issues with tire spray not coming off the paint? I have a new Yukon Denali and there are these yellow spots that appear to have come from the tires. I have never had a problem removing...
1
1

98 Blazer wiper question
Hi All, I have a 1998 Blazer with the typical windshield wiper problem. Of course Chevrolet denies that the 98's and 99's have this problem. My question is this. Does the 1998 wiper module have 3 or 4...
1
1

98 chevy blazer noise
I have read some of the articles describing Blazer noises, but I have a few things to add. This noise could be described as clicking or whining, depending on my speed. It comes from the right front on...

98 Blazer Replacement
I have 1998 S10 Blazer and the tranny is toast. I need to either have it rebuilt or put in a rebuilt one. I know it would be not be a walk in the park but is replacing a tranny something a "backyard...
2
2

06 Duramax is it really all that?
ive been looking at the new Silverado 2500 HD crew cab and am trying to find Rebates & Incentives or better yet the Rebates & Incentives coming out tomorrow 07/19/06 would any happen to know where i...
2
2

Heat riser question
The heat riser on my 84 chevy pickup (with a 350) is broken. The bracket rusted and the thing is just hanging there. The truck runs fine. Should I bother fixing this? What does it do? Thanks
5
5

1997 Chevy Tahoe O2 Sensor or Cat Converter?
Hi We recently purchased a 1997 Tahoe with 126,000 miles (5.7 L V8). At the time of inspection the Check Engine light was on. We had our mechanic check the codes and it indicated "Converter Efficiency...
1
1

Nothing life-threatening...Just curious
I have a '99 Silvey and it has the "power rear-view mirror." As far as I knew it only had the auto-dimmer/compass combo but for some strange reason I just noticed last night that when I first started...
1
1

TBI fuel pump for carbs?
Hey Guys, I put a carberated 350 in my 89 sierra 4x4. I bought a holley bypass style fuel pressure regulator because I was planning on using the existing fuel pump thats in the tank already. Will that...
6
6

99 JIMMY TCCM
I have been looking for a Transfer Case control module for a 99 Jimmy, it has to be the 4 button switch type for the NP8 transfer case, I have looked everyplace and no one has one, does anyone have...
6
6

88 S-10 blazer 700-r4
I would like to know if anyone here knows which line I hook my trans. cooler to.I believe it's the return line?Is it the one on top of the radiator?Hope it's not the one on the bottom,a lot of stuff...
7
7

6.5 Turbo Diesel
Should I be able to hear my turbo at all in the 6.5 ? I hear the Cummins, and the 7.3 's whistling all the time. So I guess I'm asking if it is normal for the 6.5 to be quiet....
4
4