Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Radar Detectors
Hey! Sorry to post a topic that isn't really typical in this group but everyone everywhere else just gets into agruments and never comes to a conclusion... 1) Are radar detectors legal? I've heard...
8
8

Which are good shocks???
Hello, I have a '99 Yukon 4x4 4 door short wheel base and need new shocks for it, but am very unsure with what brand name to go with. The vehicle sees some very rough road at times, but is not an...
9
9

Front caliper torx bolt size?
Trying to replace front pads on my 2002 silverado Z71. What size torx wrench? do I need?
1
1

Air Vents?
Does anyone know an easy way way to clean the air vent tubings of my truck? The dust and dirt builds up in there and gives off an ordor when ever I start the AC or open the vents? Doug aka Skippy

fuel pump gurgling
Ok, dropped the tank on my truck tonight to replace a rubber hose that keeps getting pinched shut every so often. So before I drop it, I take 7 gallons out(I had run it as low as I dared with a gm gas...
1
1

Questions about 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS 4x4 Z71???
I have a few questions about a 99 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS 4x4 Z71 that i was hoping SOMEONE could answer for me. 1) I'm looking for better ways to improve gas mileage...whenever i drive over 60 mph i...
5
5

low sulfer diesel
What is the complete story about 'low sulfer diesel'? Pump signs say about current diesel fuel 'do not use this in 2007 or newer vehicles'. Will the new 'low sulfer' diesel work in older vehicles?
1
1

96 4.3 Air Conditioning
When I put the contol on A/C or MAX A/C it takes about 5 minutes for the compressor to kick in......Once the compressor kicks in it's ice cold. Any ideas as to what would cause the compressor startup...

Code 54 on '95 Silverado
I need HELP as this is driving me crazy.1995 Silverado 5.0 4X4 212,000 is OCCASIONALLY stalling ,lack of power,hard start and a couple of times a SES light came on but goes away after it to my friends...
2
2

Re: Does a Trailblazer qualify for this group
Yes, own one myself
3
3

Door Panels?
I have an '88 Scottsdale 4x4 Stepside and would like to put Silverado door panels in it with power windows... Does anyone know if the Silverado door panels are available? And if so... where? Thanks in...
1
1

no spark
I have a 1989 chevy silverado pickup. Driving home from work one day, the truck died. In the process of troubleshooting, I noticed I had no spark to the plugs. I replaced the wires, plugs, distributor...
4
4

GMC 2001
Saw a nice 2001 GMC 4x4, tandem wheel, 4 door with leather interior not to bad of shape. It shows 67,000+ miles...What is the price range for this type of diesel truck? mc
3
3

Concerning carbs, Vacuum or Airspeed...?
Yep...I'm beating a dead horse...but hear me out. I noticed something this morning on the way into work. First though, a little background info... Normally the commute is rough. I go through many...
36
36

re no start
same as laast message, but now was wondering if the fuel moduator could be at fault. because now i am not getting any fuel. i blew the gas lines so there was no obstruction, but no fuel is coming out...