Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question...manual lockouts compaired to full time four wheel drive
Will a full time four wheel drive go in any range (4x4 high, low, or 2x4 high) if the front drive shaft is taken out? I heard that it won't, but, I do not know for sure. Can I put a new front...
3
3

1991 454
I have the following problem: I have a 1991 Winnebago with a 454 engine. The injectors in the carburettor are running constantly, not just pulsing. The carburettor and air filter fills up with gas,...

no start
I have a 1988 Chevy S-10 Blazer. it first started out by "bucking" on acceleration, and only when warm. i really didn't think much of it. then it died. my first thought was fuel pump, so repaced it....

6.5 diesel
Why is there so many 6.5 diesel trucks for sale with blown engines ??? I am in the market for a diesel truck to pull our trailer. I won't own anything but a GMC or Chevy, but about half of the ones I...
2
2

ethanol/duramax
I was informed that the duramax will run on diesel and ethanol. How does this work? Do you just add ethanol on top of the diesel...drain the tank or what? Also, how long will the engine last if you...
30
30

http://www.sigalous.com
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

ANY GUYS IN CHICAGO OWN A PICK UP
EMAIL ME: OINK OINK
2
2

Changing over to a stearing wheel w/controls option? 05 Silverado
How difficult is it to switch over a 2005 Silverado non-controls steering wheel option to the option with the steering wheel with controls (and mileage calculation readout etc.)?

Truck shopping and have a question
Hi all, I'm looking into getting a newer truck, specifically a 2003 S10 Ext Cab 4x4 with the ZR2 package. I seen one that a dealer had online that only had 37k miles on it, with just about everything...
3
3

MIL w/O2 codes: need help w/diag & ID'ing sensors
Background info: 1996 Chev 1500 4WD pickup w/305 & A/T. MIL on. Plugs, cap, rotor, air filter recently replaced. Truck starts well and runs well when cold. After 3-10 minutes of warm-up begins to run...
2
2

Started from scratch with the Edelbrock, advice needed...
Ok... So I am back to work fighting this damn carb... so here we go again: Relevant specs: Edelbrock 1406 (600cfm) on a 350ci/290hp motor... Cam: ".450'' intake and .460'' exhaust lift", and "Flat...
66
66

Oil Pressure
Hi I have an 88 Chevy Silverado 350 ext cab long bed. What is the normal operating oil pressure? The truck has a little over 200,000 miles on it and it still drives strong. Anyway, since I got it (I...
2
2

G20 Van Wiper Motor / Module
Can anyone point me to detailed instructions for removing / replacing the wiper motor and / module on my 1995 Chevy G20 van? Wipers have gone intermittent - somtimes work - sometimes don't - usually...
5
5

Truck 2006
visite the site

96 Suburban vibration, rear differential?
Hello, I have a '96 1/2 ton 4WD Suburban. I think I have a rear differential that is going bad. Here are the symptons. A low growl noise and vibration occur when deaccelerating down hill in 2WD. With...
10
10