Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacing rearview mirrow!!
I need to replace the rear view mirrow on my 1994 S10 are no set screws found were the mirrow is mounted to the windshield.How do you remove the Glued on mirrow without damageing the...
7
7

A?C problem
The a/c compressor on my 94 chevy pickupkeeps cycling every few seconds. Not much cold air either anyone have any suggestion on how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
4
4

a/c cuts out
I had a hole new a/c system put in my 95 Chevy Blazer. Now every time it's under a load my air comes out in diferent places. the defroster vent and the floor.
4
4

95 chevy blazer problem
I have over 257000 miles on my blazer. It runs great. But It started to run rough. My wife took it to a (I hate the word !) mechanic. She has been before we got married. The truck had a hole new fuel...
4
4

1 week old Silverado fuel gauge will not go all the way to full
I'm got 19.5 mpg on a short highway trip through small towns every so often on a 75 mile trip the first day I bought this truck, 2006 Silverado, 1/2 ton, 5.3L V8, AT, AC on. This week, almost all city...
12
12

1999 chevy codes
I need to know if someone knows how to get a diag code listing for free online. My code was h7152.8
4
4

wheel interchangability
Will 8 lug 88 to 98 rims fit my 85? TIA

Cheap 16" rims
I just bought an 85 K20. It has some funky 8 lug mags that need to go. Any suggestions for some 16x7or8 black rims? I plan to buy Toyo 285/75/16 Open country tires. TIA

Spare tire carrier
My 85 K20 is missing the spare tire carrier. Would it be possible to some sort of later model crank up carrier?

FS: 1994 k1500 x-cab
This is a nice clean truck. 160,000 on truck, 50,000 on motor No mechanical problems anywhere in the truck, All glass is tinted. Silverado package so power everything except seats as it has custom...
1
1

1995 C1500 check guages
Does anyone have any Idea what could cause an intermitent problem, sometimes , just sometimes when the truck or outside temp is down the speedometer and tach quit working and a check guages light...
2
2

suburban 6.5 turbo diesel frequently stalls while driving
My Suburban 6.5 turbo diesel stalls while driving. This problem has occurred in the past ( around 50 k miles) and has been cured then by renewing the fuel injection pump. Right now , another 25 kmiles...
5
5

diesel maintenance
How does duramax, etc routine maintenance compare to gas engines? Oil change interval, filters, etc. Anything particularly different?
1
1

88 Silverado
Just bought my first pickup. It's an 88 Silverado extended cab long bed. Truck is in great shape for it's age but as in any 18 year old it has a few problems but a lot of potential. I plan on doing as...
2
2

quad83
quad,4x4,gites,riviera