Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I need to make my blinker sound so I can hear it
I need to make the Blinker noise so I can hear it in my 1991 s10 .I did used a new blinker, its louder .but I can only hear it if I stop with the radio off.. Richard Brandstetter
5
5

New Truck
I am currently driving a 1991 Chevy 4X4 1/2 ton Pick up. I love driving it, but it gets terrible gas mileage. I'd like to stick with another Chevy pick up, 4 wheel drive if possible, but I'm not sure...
6
6

Blinker noise driving me crazy 2000 Chevy 1500 Z-71
Blinker noise driving me crazy 2000 Chevy 1500 Z-71. All bulbs are working but noise is almost always on. How can I shut it up.
5
5

97 Chevy Blazer 3rd Brake Light not working
I have a 97 Chevy Blazer that has a problem with the 3rd Brake Light. The light is not working but the other two brake lights are. I checked to see if I could detect any voltage to the light when I...
1
1

noise in new 2006 5.3L 310hp all aluminum engine
Just got this truck yesterday! I love it, except that engine noise is driving me absolutely crazy! On top of that, the dealer's people are shining me on, telling me, "they all do that...can't fix...
4
4

it's rebuilt???
Ok, just found a tag on my 454 saying that it was remanufactured for general motors....of course I wasn't told this when I bought the truck, only noticed it when I was wiping down what I could get to...
1
1

http://www.quad83.com
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Good time to get 2006
Hello Group, I just bought my first "new" ...big..pickup. I've had newer, and older used S-10's for years. Four of them in a row in fact. I've been very happy with them and their longevity. The one I...
1
1

92 Blazer 4.3l TBI
My blazer when in park will idle ok and rev up just fine, but when its in gear it will drive fine until I put some gas to it, and then starts "sputtering" as if the gas wont catch in drive?? Anybody...
3
3

High Torque SBC help
Anyone in here ever build a super torque 350 engine ? We are building one right now for a 11,000# dump truck that pulls a 10,000 # trailer. We have the option of dished or flat top, we were planning...
10
10

700-R4...Wiring or no? Help identify a wiring piece.
Hey all... I have wrapped up the rewiring of the truck, with one exception: There's a small harness coming from the firewall through a gromett next to the main fuse-block on the driver's side. It's...
20
20

Part
75G5 !#1253637 BUZZ-GR.9.765 Buzzer I have this new parts that was purchased many years ago and did not need it. I am offering this for: make a reasonable offer. I am not sure if this offering is...
2
2

Tail Gate Won't Open
I have a 89 Chevy Step Side, Short Box. Over the past six months or so the tail gate has been getting harder and harder to open til finally this past week I could not get it to open. I had to use a...
3
3

Weird timing issue...
Ok, so I'm trying to tune my engine to idle better, and I'm seeing something very strange with the timing. Basically, while looking down on the harmonic balancer, while using a timing light, I see...
48
48

IT'S ALIVE!
Wow... I must say, I never thought the sound of an engine starting would cause me so much happiness. Today, finally, after many months and several failed attempts, The Beast awoke. The nearly...
1
1