Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

4.3 transmission
will a regular 4.3 transmission work on 1997 chevy blazer with a 4.3 vortec
2
2

4x4 not working?
'97 Sierra 1500 4x4. No trouble codes in transfer case control module. I can hear the transfer case shift. I can fell that the transfer case goes to 4 low. But push button indicator lights keep...
16
16

dual fuel tank wiring
I have a problem understanding the wiring for the sending units on my '82 Chevy 4x4. Made a page explaining as best as I can what I am trying to do and have two links on that page for pics. My Haynes...
9
9

driveshaft dimensions
hi all does anybody know where i can find dimensions for my two piece driveshaft fitted to my 1988 R20 2wd suburban, th400 gearbox and 14 bolt fully floating heavy duty axle, I havent got the old one...
4
4

FA: 3/4-ton Suburban
Up for auction and ending this Saturday: feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks for looking! - Brad

help me figure out this miss fire, PLEASE.
Had lots of vehicles but never one that runs like this. It is a 94 Chevy tracker. 4cyl 16 valve multiport injection engine. It will not hold a constant speed without a miss fire. 30 mph or 50 mph on a...
2
2

1988 chev suburban radio schematic
Anyone know where I can find one? tia
1
1

92 K1500 seats
Anyone know where there is an exploded view of the seat parts on a 60 / 40 regular cab seat? The regular GM shop manual does not show much of anything on this, neither does the crappy chilton cd...

1995 sonoma 4cyl 2.2l 2wd 5spd man. loc'n of switch on trans for backup lights.
Hi everyone, I've got a 1995 gmc sonoma, the 4cyl 2.2l engine 2wd 5spd manual trans. I'm trying to find the switch on the transmission for the back-up lights as recently they've stopped working. I've...
3
3

94 Sonoma Check engine soon
I keep getting the check engine soon warning on my 94 Sonoma, 4x4, 4.3, 5sp. It only comes on after about 30 to 40 minutes of driving. The temp is good, oil pressure is good, oil level seems fine but...
8
8

Convert K1500 TBI-350 to a TBI-454, can it be done?
I need some help to see if it worth the trouble to convert a 1989 Chevy K1500 to a TBI-454 engine from a TBI-350. First of all can it be done???? Questions that come to me are: 1) Can the TBI-350 ECU...
10
10

1991 305 w/rvcam
Will the installation of an rv cam confuse the computer too much? I have had very fairly impressive results adding one to a carburated 267 chev v8 a number of years ago but I wonder how it would work...

leaky 2003 Avalange
My neighbor has his carpeting getting wet in his truck. Is there a common problem area for leakage in them? Thanks
1
1

Chevy 6.0L
What is everyones thoughts on this engine? Like in a '03 1500HD.
6
6

chevy 1500 4x4 2004
My speedo and low beams have stoppped working . The speedo stopped at 60mph. Are these connected electrically. Any help would be welcomed.
1
1