Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Sub abs problem update
Thanks to all that responded to my previous post. I tried to fix it myself and after much cursing the dust sheilds I got to the front abs sensors and removed them and not seeing any corrosion I...
2
2

OT: hope not, looking for info on 94 Chev 4x4 1500
I'm in the market for a larger pickup, having an S-10. I've been looking for over a month and think I have found a nice one. 166,000 miles, tight, clean, stock. No rips in seat, no major body defects,...
3
3

350 fuel pressure
Hey What would the ideal fuel pressure be for my 300 hp 350 small block engine. The carb will be an Edelbrock 650 cfm. thanx
4
4

95 chevy diesel pickup
Have replaced 2 heater cores in last 4 months, have flushed system, new one is now leaking , anyone with an idea Thanks
3
3

'97 Tahoe Door Panel Removal
Hi, Could somebody please give a rundown on inner Door panel Removal on this vehicle? (Left rear Panel due to a apparently bad window motor that needs changing out) I do understand that there will be...

scanning tool for 99 suburban
I was looking to buy s scanning tool that would let me ckeck the cam retard offset on my 99 suburban, some one suggested a Tech 2, I looked on e-bay , found one for $1000 this is out of my price...
4
4

silerado transmission pan removal
What is the best way to remove the transmission pan on a 2001 siverado 4x4 to change the filter
3
3

99 burban code
OK....have had a service engine soon light on in my 99 K1500 Suburban 4x4 for sometime now. Took it to AutoZone to have scanned. They scanned and gave me a code of P0430 and said that could be...
6
6

Stacy David aka Trucks!
Rumor has it the Stacy was working on a new show? Has anyone heard of one or what Stacy is up to? Doug
2
2

98 S10 Option codes
What web site has a list of option codes for a 1998 S10 Thanks

87 V20 Seat Swap
I have an 87 V20 3/4 ton 4x4 that needs a new seat. The guy I purchased this truck from installed two bucket seats which, both set about 8 inches too far toward center. Thankfully, I'm left handed. I...

99 Sub brake abs problem
I'm having a problem with my 99 4x4 Suburban braking system. The symptons are: during normal or slow braking the abs system engages below about 5mph but not always. I can feel the pedal give way and...
5
5

1995 S-10 Pickup ABS Problem
Hello All, I have a 1995 S-10 pickup that has the problem of the anti lock brakes engaging on dry pavement at slow speeds. I read the service bulletin on how to check the AC voltage on the sensor...
3
3

check engine light 99 suburban 5.7
I hade a no 4 stuck exhaust valve with a small water leak at the front intake gasket. I pulled the heads, sent out for a valve job, used sealer on the intake manifold to fill in the pitting there. I...
4
4

Front drivers door 2001Blazer 2Dr
How do I adjust the front drivers door. The Drivers side hinge has too much play allowing the door to drop Is there a bushing adjustement I can do or must I go to a Body shop?????
4
4