Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Transmission wierdness
I know this is not a 4x4 but it is a GM product. I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana with 138K on it. I changed the trans filter and fluid at 70K. I noticed last night the transmission was making a whining...
24
24

Stripped Balancer bolt?
The bolt on my 1998 Chevy 4x4 pickup has a stripped harmonic balancer bolt. It won't tighten. What are my options in fixing this?
10
10

2001 Jimmy Oil Line Leak
Jimmy 2001 SLE 51,000 miles. I have what seems to be a very minor oil leak. The shop said the oil lines are bad and this is a very common problem with Jimmy/Blazer in the years of the style I have...
2
2

parts place
seeing that I'm on a roll tonight.... just thought I would make mention of a place to check out for car & truck parts on the web.... have no connection to them...other than I've bought a couple of...

engines
ihave 90 chevy suburban 350 fully loaded startes runs few minutes then dies no fault codes in computer driving me nuts
5
5

Isuzu diesel engines
When Isuzu first started selling their Isuzu tiltcab with the 3.9 diesel, my Chevy truch dealer sold them. Then they came out with the Isuzu tiltcab W4 with a chevy 350 in them. Why don't they do it...
1
1

engine surging
My 1995 G20 van surges between 55 and 70mph. I have changed the throotle body fuel sensor, the map sensor, the tp sensor, the wires and plugs, cap and rotor, EGR valve and EGR modulator, new fuel cap,...
2
2

92 K1500
Question on a 92 K 1500 Chevy. Pickup 5.7, auto trans. Does anyone know if the auxiliary electric radiator fan only came on the 3/4 & 1 tons or did it come on the 1/2 ton trucks too? if this was an...

Fuel Pump Relay Question?
88 S-10 Blazer 4.3 4x4 AT.I finally put a ecm in and now sometimes it fails to start.If I bypass the fuel pump relay it fires right up,I also have a new oil sending manuals I have says if its running...
7
7

DTC P1345 and it barely runs
1997 GMC Yukon 5.7L 2WD I just replaced my leaking intake manifold gaskets, went to start it and it runs like crap (surges between 500 and 2000 rpm and dies) and set 1345 code. I pulled the...
3
3

Vortec 4.3L W CPI Injector Spider
I have a 92 S15 Jimmy that will not start - fuel problem. Before I go out and buy a brand new CPI Spider (or junk the Jimmy) I thought I would see if any one could provide me with a method to actually...
10
10

Door Adjustment/Alignment 2001 GMC Jimmy.
How do I adjust the front drivers door. It seems the bottom pin thru the hinge has too much play allowing the door to drop approx 1/2 inch when not latched. Is there a bushing or something around the...
3
3

who has grave digger mousepads?
Does anybody here know who has grave digger (or gravedigger) mousepads? Somebody had them on ebay, but now I don't seen them anymore. Please send me an e if anybody knows. Thanx, C

Plug wires arcing at the boot on 87 chevy Truck
I have a chevy truck that has a problem w/the wires arcing at the boots that surround the plugs. It doesn't do it when the engine is cold. But after it warms up about 10 minutes it starts idling rough...
3
3

92 Silverado Timing
Can anyone tell me on my 92 5.7 Silverado exactly where the wire that is needed to unplug to time my truck is located? Thanks For anyone that can help.
2
2