1970 gmc truck for sale

I have a 1970 one owner one half ton 4+4 fac air front disk brakes ps.fact.yellow paint clean.1775 7861818 reno nevada $6500.spair dash new spair grill

Extremely interested, where can I see pictures!!???
~KJ~

Hell, I have a bridge I'll sell ya for $6500.
Doc

new
Factory disk brakes on a 1970 4X4?????
look on ebay. You can get the same truck for 3500.

new
Never said I was interested in the price. I get paid to haggle :-)
~KJ~