1977 Chevy Bread Truck - Need Parts

I am looking for a few items on a 1977 Chevy bread truck. I think the designation is a P30...just not sure. I need a fan shroud and a wiring harness. I had the darned thing stored and either some kids or whatever got in and cut all the wires, stripped out the ignition switch....bottom line it is a mess. Any help would be appreciated.

I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net and dont let the earthlink spam notice worry you, I can still get the email.

Thanks!

Reply to
self