1978 Chevy Shortbed

I am trying to get some opionions on how much you think this truck is worth...
http://buzztrader.com/showad.cgi?1081&1978417192MO_60_2656.dat
I really need to sell this truck asap! So if there is anyone interested
please let me know..thanks!
Sharp truck, mine looked like that a long time ago. If the motor is tight and don't smoke then $3,500 is a fair price, square bodies are becoming rare and are back in fashion with the custom builders.
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

I would definitely wonder about covered up rust with a body like that and 88K on a 4WD Chevy!