1982 Chevy S-10 headlights and running lights fuse?

I went to turn on the headlights and they did not come on, almost like a fuse blew. I had my radio on and it also went out, although the speakers still crackle. the brake lights and turn signals still work. The dome
light quit also. Dash lights are out also. I cant locate a fuse for the headlights. Does anybody know where that might be. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
The headlights are usually run through a fusible link, not a fuse.
I'd have to pull up schematics for that year, but that's the "usual/normal" GM way of doing it.

fallguy1021 wrote:

There is not a fuse as such. There is a fusible link near the starter motor for the main feed (red wire) that is common to these functions; and a circuit breaker that is part of the headlight switch, which is meant for the headlights only.
--reed
It almost sounds like you lost a feed wire to your fuse box, if you test for power on your dome light fuse and there' no power at all, I would suspect the trouble is under the hood, possible corrosion at the bulk head connection on the firewall, or blown or corroded fuse link at battery junction block ( also under hood, probably 12 g red wire)...Rico