1984 Chevy S10 pick up

i have a 84 s10 4x4 pick up and i want to put a lift on it and i called around to find out how much a 6in lift is and it is around $1500 to $2500 now i was wondering i have a 1986 chevy silverado 4x4 and i was wondering
if i could put the lift and axels from that truck on to my s10 without any big adjustments or if anyone knows where i could get a 6in lift for cheeper than $1500 and if i could put my other lift and axels on to my s10 then what would i need to do any help thank you kyle
No, nothing from a K series would fit.
The lift kits (that are that tall) for any S series will be pricey as there's a LOT of parts that get replaced, unlike a simple spring jack on something with leaves.