1985' Chevrolet K5 305CUI TH700R4 TCase 203

Hi, new to the 4x4 group.
My Blazer is bone-stock. I would like to find some info on waterproofing my truck, basically just for fun I guess. I've found some useful and extensive sources on the web for water proofing
everything but my truck. Most of what I have found would work for my truck, but if I could get some input on weird things to water proof on my truck, maybe tips&tricks that people have had luck with it? I would just like to know that I didn't miss anything.....