1986 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4

I'm looking for a picture of the vacuum hose routing or a series of pictures showing the vacuum hose routing for a 1986 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4.

8600 series 3/4 ton. It has a 5.7L heavy duty engine, vin code 'M'. It has the federal emissions setup. Two smog pumps, dual exhaust.
Reply to
sh52wlsn

89GMC

The truck never had the sticker to show the vacuum routing. That's why I'm looking for it. Thanks

Reply to
sh52wlsn

It had one when it was built attached to it somewhere. It is required.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Try This...

Nonya Beez

Excellent. Your help is much appreciated!!

Reply to
sh52wlsn