1986 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4

I'm looking for a picture of the vacuum hose routing or a series of pictures showing the vacuum hose routing for a 1986 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4. 8600 series 3/4 ton. It has a 5.7L heavy duty engine, vin code 'M'. It
has the federal emissions setup. Two smog pumps, dual exhaust.
Is the emissions sticker missing under the hood? Should show that. If not try autozone.com repair info... sh52wlsn wrote:

The truck never had the sticker to show the vacuum routing. That's why I'm looking for it. Thanks

It had one when it was built attached to it somewhere. It is required. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Try This... http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/11/4c/4a/0900823d80114c4a.jsp
Excellent. Your help is much appreciated!!